Get Legal steam gifts sent to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger-happy

FS Member
glbanner1ck1.jpg

Complete surveys and get points to spend them on steam games! Join gameslagoon they will send you a steam game gift just by completing surveys! You can get other games that do not have to be related to steam, you can also get enough points for rapidshare accounts, wii points, xbox live, world of warcraft and many more! and you don't even need a bank account! (yes little nooblets that are underage for a bank account can join too)

So join now and get your "FREE" “LEGAL” steam games now by completing surveys and register today it’s FREE!

TIP! COMPLETE THE DAILY OFFERS TO GET POINTS MORE QUICKER! YOU WILL GET THE POINTS ON THE SAME DAY YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE OFFER!!!

NOTICE! DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS OR ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED!!!

Sign up for Gaminglagoon.com - Receive Free xBox, Free Wii Points, Free Runescape, and More!

PROOF

REMEMBER: 1 POINT = 1 USD

Untitled-14.jpg

proof2.jpg

proof3.jpg

proof4.jpg

proof5.jpg

this is garbage, just like any other 'get free stuff' websites. Surveys take forever to complete(and most of them ask you to enter your cc info) and to get like $10 game, you have to get like 1000 points or something, not worth a try. so, this is BS and don't even try it.

Thank you for not posting a referral link. Good luck with this.

Catdog a new site we will eventually start up wont be the same as this.

speaking of rewards1, I've tried it once. And that's exactly what it takes to get anything there. Surverys that forever to complete, most of them are <1 points, and to get at least one item, you need like 100 points. And even after completing those, you not always get the points at all( you have to wait a lot), so that is BS. But again, they're suppose get something in reward($), if you want them to send you something for free(not exactly free, they get paid from all the companies that you do the surveys from)

catdog, if you have any web experience or contacts, help me start up my site :)

well they have the rule 1 point = 1 usd, 1 point can be earned within a few minitues but it takes sometime until the survey verified, so that why you do many possible surveys as you can and at the end of the week trust me you would get a lot points.

added proof to first post.

added again more proof!

you show them what game you want by sending them the link and they send you a steam gift to your account. you just got to accept the steam gift.

yea it did.

don't forget you can do daily offers that will be validated on the day you do it so you can get points quicker.

added more proof, i have ordered counter-strike source.

getting orange box soon! along with left4dead!

added tip.

Hmm, this sounds quite interesting, but do forgive me as I'm a tad skeptical, as most of these survey sites are a ploy. I hate to sound like this, but those pictures you posted don't really suffice as enough evidence. Perhaps a video of the process would be better if you could. If not, that is fine, but it would definitely loosen some tension on the matter.

ITS A SCAM
trust me i tryed em all DO NOT DO THIS the so called free offers charged stuff on my phone bill so use at your own risk or use fake info its not free they secretly charge you without needing your approval or atleast they did to me U HAVE BEEN WARNED *fades into the darkness*

Thank you good sir, I shall heed your warning. That thanking option here is quite nice.

nobody gives free shit if u want free shit there's always torrents and emulators:p its hard to find a non fake free site

ITS A SCAM
trust me i tryed em all DO NOT DO THIS the so called free offers charged stuff on my phone bill so use at your own risk or use fake info its not free they secretly charge you without needing your approval or atleast they did to me U HAVE BEEN WARNED *fades into the darkness*

It's not a scam you nubs! you complete questionnaires and fill out surveys! if you say u did them all and you got no points then you must configure your web browser to allow cookies, fucking hell if you have problems with gaming lagoon post at the gaming lagoon forums. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT A SCAM!! gaming lagoon get paid loads of money just for hosting other companies surveys. Obviously nothing is for free so that's why you fill out surveys. some of you are really thick some times.

what happen if i got points?
example if i got 20 points can i get CS:S?
and how can they send it to me?

yh they call you, then they say the number, after that you must type that number into the website which is given on the instructions when u verify your account

nobody gives free shit if u want free shit there's always torrents and emulators:p its hard to find a non fake free site
Thats why i love torrents!!
And YES, this is scam. No one gives free stuff away, if someone woud do that, there company woud go down in less than a week!!
And the title doesn't fitts to the "Results".

P.S: It's just a scam people, don't let they fool you!!

a scam?? how?? prove it??? you complete surveys gaminglagoon gets money and you get paid points which you can swap for prizes???

This is no scam, I had tried this before.
But on another site just like this, I earned $20 worth of NX Cash on Maplestory.
And a $50 Habbo prepaid card.

I'm not quite sure if Gaming Lagoon is the same as the one I used to go on.

Mmmmhhh.......I am a little skeptical about this, but I will try it out soon(ish) lol. I am going to check my phone bill though.

hey trigger-happy... gaminglagoon does not work for me cos in my country (singapore) all ISPs are required to have a proxy. So im stuck with a proxy. Do you know of a website which...

- Can use proxy with
- Non-scam
- Reasonable paying

I tried the other lagoons as well but they all give the same problem, :( unless someone can pm me an Elite US Proxy? cos all i want is games sent to me virtually via steam so i can fake any physical address i want. :D thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back