11 digit account

MaTi

Login is 11 characters long, but it's easy to remember :)
I sell it because I just bought better account and I don't need this one anymore.

VAC2: In good standing!

Games:
Counter-Strike: Source
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Garry's Mod
The Ship + tutorial
The Ship Single Player

Price: 30$ by PayPal

Screenshot: http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/5403/steamkk3.jpg

I didnt know that steam id matters to anybody... But well, here it is: STEAM_0:0:16******

H meant 11 :p But cant belive it .
Login is 11 characters long (letters only), not steam id...

I see no reason why shouln't I post it... Nobody can do anything with my steam id, it can even be viewed by anybody in server that I'm playing on. What's the point of hiding it?

I see no reason why shouln't I post it... Nobody can do anything with my steam id, it can even be viewed by anybody in server that I'm playing on. What's the point of hiding it?

Well because might valve is also reading it... And for some other reasons. Dont post your steam ID here. Migh just the first few capitals/numbers. But not the complete steam id.

Well because might valve is also reading it... And for some other reasons. Dont post your steam ID here. Migh just the first few capitals/numbers. But not the complete steam id.

Oh well... I edited it.

Digit refers to the amount of digits in your STEAMID. Your steamusername != your steamid. Also, you can't expect to get retail price worth of the account here unless you have a STEAMID of less than 6 digits (m'rite?)

lol how epic. For a second i was like wtf. Actually u can get close to retail for an 8 digit acc. The only reason ppl can get cheap acc's is because they are stolen. Anyone who legitimately bought that shit is not gonna sell it for like 1/5th what they paid for it. It juts doesnt make sense.

Back