25,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overview
We have finally hit that big mark of 25,000. It has been some time coming, and now it finally has. I am happy to say that the registration statistics here are still good with at least 50+ new members a day. However, it is sad to see that many of these people do not want to be a member of the community, or just spam to get up to the FS Member rank. Many people have been banned and will most likely continue as new users continue to try and earn higher rank. Do not doubt that you will be banned and lose access.

Donations & The Benefits

I would like to mention although FS members get a few more forum rights, our big group is the donators which get many rights as members of this group and lots of bonus access. If you would like to donate and support our forum, please visit the following link: http://www.freesteam.org/forums/payments.php

New Things
Now that the VTT is officially down, we are going to start developing a new cafe system implementing the new cafe accounts Valve has issued. If you live near a cafe, please inform me and I will give you details on how to support us by donating accounts to support the cause. You will get benefits for giving us accounts. And of course, you will keep your own private/special account through our program.

Membership changes
Because of all the recent spamming, membership for registered users has been dropped with even less forum rights than before. So we will encourage community participation, but we will not hesitate to ban members who fail to follow the rules in obtaining their FS Membership.

A little History...
The FreeSteam Project has been around for over 2 years and will continue to exist for some time. I would like to personally thank all of those who have helped around the site, community, and financial. A very big thanks to the FS staff who have been around for some time as well and especially Echo419 who without him we would not have FS to this day, or at least not at this caliber. But don't forget we still need your support and donations in order to continue to survive!

New things to come!
A couple new sites I am getting ready to launch will be opening soon as we prep them for launch as they final coding and development goes on. There will be an announcement for each when the time comes. Also, further site changes/edits may occur soon in order to further our perfection of FreeSteam.

- CJ aka "WorldWarIII"
- The FreeSteam Project Owner
- www.FreeSteam.org

Nice news CJ ;).
Also thanks to some coders, and old staff members/fs owner's...
Also thanks for this site ;). I hope the community will be still alive for much years.
Now I'm also a member for ~1.5-2years ;).

Wow it seems as if time just sped up, I remember the first FS days when it was booming. I started out pretty gewd cept now everyone knows/thinks im a retard LULz. ISO is such an ubar mess :confused:

Lol, I thought Ray died or something ^_^
Ra ra RAAA RAYyyy RAyyyyy. :D

Gewd newzie for the grand of 25. GJ WW3/Echo/kaosoe/maqzek/not ISO/tarantino/rushil and everyone else cept ISO.
23743 is the actual number tho :) still awesome.

Good enough, better then most the script kiddies who love to spam it up. ZOMG FREE

fail-owned-no-trespassing-enter-sign-fail1.jpg

How do you keep hacks / cracks private with 25,000 members!!!!! On steam at peak hours, there are 1.5 MILLIOM people on so you still have a bit of work before you have everyone :D Nice work to get 25,000 members, who was number 25,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back