5 Ways to Speed Up Your PC!

786warrior

FS Member
1st. You need to Clean up your disk. Click start , go to All Programs, go to Accssories , next go to System tools and then go to Disk Clean Up.
disk_clean.gif

In Disk Cleanup dialog box just click everything.
diskcleanup.png

After that Just press Yes , Yes and Yes.

2nd. Click Start, go to all programs, accessories, system tools and then Disk Defragmenter.
After that just click Defragment.
Disk20Defrag2001.gif

3rd. Disk Errors : Click Start and then click My Computer ; Then right-click the hard disk ( most of the time Local Disk C ) and click properties. Click tools and then click Check Now button. In the Check Disk dialog box, select the Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors check box, and then click Start.
check-disk-utility-Properties.gif

4th. First, go to start then Run or press Windows button and R at the same time
run-msconfig.gif

Type msconfig in the box and hit ok

Now a new box will come up, go to the tab tat says Startup
SystemConfigurationUtility.gif

Uncheck all the unnecessary programs that you have, if you see things that you don't know what they are then you can always google them but I usually just disable it because its usually not that important.

After you're done, click ok and it will ask you to restart your computer. Restart your computer and you should notice a difference.

5th. Just get a good Anti Virus Program. ( Free and trusted www.avast.com)

Hope it worked
Add prozp for Hard Work.

You can google and find better disk defragmenters than the windows 1. Most of these fixes work well. Also, if you have a lot of people using your computer, always make sure to log them off. Restarting (Full shutdown, wait, turn back on) can be good to get a fresh start on RAM/Resources.

just putting it out there
but the best antivirus
that i've had is Panda
havent had any problems
oh, and dont use norton
it's just horrible

just putting it out there
but the best antivirus
that i've had is Panda
havent had any problems
oh, and dont use norton
it's just horrible

Panda is good and shit at the same time. It tends to randomly block Opera and sometimes Firefox from browsing as well as haveing alot of other conflicts.

Kaspersky FTW!!!