A Few Sites

marcround

Firstly we have Storm Of Cash, which has pay per click, read and signup and pays out at $0.1!!!!! (Pay Pal)

Storm Of Cash

================
secondly we have AdBux, it only has pay per click, and pays out at $10
(Pay Pal)

Adbux

================
And thirdly we have Bux.to which is pretty much the same as AdBux except you seem to get more ads on there

Bux.to

================
I found another one which is PTC and you get payout after each $5 through Pay Pal :D

AdBuddy.Net
================

I've found yet another site which is like Storm Bux which seems to pay out to Pay Pal and have a $5 payout

paidtoclicknmore.com

================
And lastly we have The Survey Pro which has to be the most annoying website ever, you have to register on about 25 different survey sites and fill in the welcome emails from each one into a giant form, btw register on The Survey Pro to get a little extra on top :D

thesurveypro

lol #care, nothing wrong with referals as it doesn't affect the way you earn money, only differance is it earns me a little more

and no-one actually stated any rules for posting referal links in this forum so until they do im thinking your comment if void so shush

well the ones related to stormofcash are the best rly but in the last 10 mins ive earned more than any of the others on paidtoclicknmore and that has a $5 payout i think, so that may be the place to start

but if i were you i would do them all to get more :D

Meh, WWIII will remove them when he checks this place.

P.S. I didn't click on your referral links... PWNED !!! :D:D:D
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The site I posted and the get rich clicking ads site are fake, look in their terms page...

# Payouts
This is not a site that pays cash all earnings is for advertising purposes. We are not a scam as this is an ad only site. Requesting payout is violation of terms and can lead to termination and is at minimum a donation to the site.

Maybe he didn't check this yet... anyways the getrichclickingads.com doesn't pay out so you can remove that, it states in their terms that they will not payout.