about Freesteam, plz help!

luk2100

FS Member
I have some question, please answer somebody!!

1) Can i install EVERY game with Freesteam without that ''busy'' thing!?

2) What does that bypasses in freesteam? can i play at vac2 servers? or what?

3) now about that cafи access, i have to buy it? i have to pay every month / what ever time for dont lose it? or can i pay 1 time, what is the price?

4) What IS that cafи access, where it comes from, and why?

if someon can answer me, then u are really nice! thx u :D

(sry for my bad english, in italy nobody can speak english, i just learn it by meself and the computer :p )

well sorry im not going to be any help to, u i can only answer 1 and 2 but i dont rele understand 2 that much lol....
1 no u wont be able to download "EVERY" steam game without the busy thing unless ur like magic and can get every up to date gcf lol
and 2 most likely u wouldnt be able to find a bypasser that can make u play vac2 for free i hope i been some help to u :/

and i dont really understand your answers :p

what do u mean here: 'unless ur like magic and can get every up to date gcf lol''

and about question 2:

what does that bypasser do?, maybe u understand better like that :p ?

1) You can install a large list of games. Here is the list
http://freesteam.org/cafe/gamelist.html

2) You can play on Vac2 and hack all you like without getting banned. You can still get IP banned but you can just reset your router for that.

3) Yes you have to buy it and there are packages available. The price varies and you can get all this information here; FSN Cafe Center - Official Cafe Head Quarters (Powered by Invision Power Board)

4) Cafe accounts are just accounts which are used by internet cafe's so they don't have to buy all the games for each PC because that would cost way to much

I have some question, please answer somebody!!

1) Can i install EVERY game with Freesteam without that ''busy'' thing!?

2) What does that bypasses in freesteam? can i play at vac2 servers? or what?

3) now about that cafи access, i have to buy it? i have to pay every month / what ever time for dont lose it? or can i pay 1 time, what is the price?

4) What IS that cafи access, where it comes from, and why?

if someon can answer me, then u are really nice! thx u :D

(sry for my bad english, in italy nobody can speak english, i just learn it by meself and the computer :p )

If you live near a cafe you can get free access.

Back