Account Hacked! Need Brute Forcer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheater

Hey. My account has just been hacked. I bought my games via internet. Contacting STEAM is impossible, the things i need are lost. The guy changed the display name, the E-mail and the password of course.

Now i want to brute force my account back, are there any usuable programs? (Yes, I really bought the games)

Please help me!

Brute forcing it will get your IP Banned. If you have the credit card # or the paypal transaction ID + Screenshot. Steam should restore your account within 2 days.

If it's on your paypal account, you should be able to search for Valve Software or Steam Powered and find the transaction.

My suggestion is for you to stop lying. If you bought it, you have the receipt. Otherwise, learn a lesson from this to keep all of your payment records. Plus, brute forcing a password is like trying to find one needle in a thousand haystacks. You'll never get it.

Exactly, according to what i've heard, i'mc guessing that you are trying to steal someone elses' acount. There is no way that you can forget what paypal or credit card u use when you bought the games. Is there any point on keeping this thread alive??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back