Updates to Aliens vs Predator have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
- Stability improvements to address rare and infrequent hangs
- Implemented a workaround for missing audio issues with certain hardware (SoundBlaster X-Fi, Realtek onboard, etc.)Fixed save games being lost or corrupted if connection to Steam is lost or if user switches to offline play
- Added client-side support for dedicated servers
- Ranked match lobbies will no longer end after every match
- Fixed XP being incorrectly affected by offline play (though only in the local stats; this will be corrected next time you connect to multiplayer)
- Fixed other players sometimes appearing to have the wrong weapon or continuing to fire indefinitely after dying
- Fixed rare issue where players would be temporarily invisibleFixed some selection of servers and players in menus sometimes being incorrect