Any Ideas? for me class president

Fallen101

FS Member
Hello Freesteam their really isn't a topic about school related stuff.

Well I'm in the running for Freshmen class president for my school (Lemon bay High school)
and their are 6 others two I have a feeling that will be difficult to beat any ideas for my platform?

Speech Below/ my plan

To the Class of 2015
(Current Freshmen)

My plan currently is raising money for the class of 2015; this money accumulates interest which to me means that over a 4year time frame that money has the greatest potential to grow. I also plan to have fund raisers for the new labs fees that are going to be in place for text books for the school year of 2012-2013. The money raised for this will be in effect for everyone first the one who are unable to afford the lab fees then the remainder (50%) would be in place to cut down the overall cost of lab fees for every student.

Officers are also part of the Reps for freshmen. We too meet with the other officers and class reps from different grade levels, that means we are also in charge of the dates for Homecoming and Bonfire and all other school wide events, also what we do in those events are up to us and we vote and come up with ideas for to improve on the events that are held. We might not 100% sure will be able to get companies to come in and talk to you about your career choices. Also if permitted by Charlotte county and Lemon bay I would like to have a few fund raisers dedicated to going on FUN education fieldtrips to the surrounding areas of Englewood Port Charlotte, and Sarasoda.

I wish all the other candidates the best of luck in the running

First of all introduce yourself and explain why you want to be the class president. Then talk about why you need money and then how you will raise it, example: I think we all feel that Lab fees are excessively high, my plan is to cut these costs by blah blah blah

Also sabotage works very well, spread a couple of rumors about your opponents, say he licked out his girls asshole or something

Reactions: Fallen101
Back