- any

Fallen101

FS Member
Main Alias:
Position Applying for: any
Experience: i know php and html
Reason for wanting your requested position: want to help out
I agree to the EULA [Put Yes/No]: yes

if i get picked i would help out the forum as much as i can you see i'm on most of the day cheeking if any one needs help.
i have Photoshop which I'm learning to use.
so i think I would be a valuable mod to Free-steam.

Fallen101 - any

Got any proof of your experience with PHP/HTML and also any direct steam knowledge?

Fallen101 - any

$day_of_week = date('D', $first_day) ;

switch($day_of_week){
case "Sun": $blank = 0; break;
case "Mon": $blank = 1; break;
case "Tue": $blank = 2; break;
case "Wed": $blank = 3; break;
case "Thu": $blank = 4; break;
case "Fri": $blank = 5; break;
case "Sat": $blank = 6; break;
}

$days_in_month = cal_days_in_month(0, $month, $year) ;

Fallen101 - any

Haha, okay, so what do you think you could provide to FS to help support?

Fallen101 - any

Well i did help people with problems on there computers ect i'am good with people, i been
gms on wow privet servers

Fallen101 - any

So why cant you first help FS without any position?
I mean help the ppl around the forum etc.
And what have your php/html skills to do with help people when the have computer problems *confused*?
So you think you could help us with a private wow server gms? :/. Kind of strange...

Fallen, no offense, but from the way you put yourself out there (And show simple code), I wouldn't even give you a position.

And I didn't even mention the bad english/grammar.

That's my worthless 2 cents. Sorry for the flame.

Well. So you jsut copied & past one Source code and say its yours...
So you lied.
Seems to be not for you.
WWIII will choose if your approved or not...

come on guys give this guy a break, he just wanted a position to become a part of the site. Its not fair to flame him @treseler youve never been thanked and you only have 8 posts and are still an #fail so you really dont have any right to anywho. Fallen i would have loved to see you as a mod, good try and im sure if you try a wee bit harder and gain more thanks/exp youll be closer to becoming one

Fallen, no offense, but from the way you put yourself out there (And show simple code), I wouldn't even give you a position.

And I didn't even mention the bad english/grammar.

That's my worthless 2 cents. Sorry for the flame.

Makes a valid point. :)
Although your English/grammar is not much better.

I will observe for awhile longer, and see where it goes from there. If things look good, we will promote you.

Im new here but Fallen101 has been a member for 3 months and has 167 posts and thanked 10 times in 8 posts. From what i see he is a very helpfull member in the freesteam comunity so i think little you guys need to cut him some slack. Especialy you Treseler, you still have #fail next to your name and Fallen101 has more thanks then you have posted.

Fallen is still pretty fail, <200 posts in 3 months? That's just plain sad. I should start on the HTML / PHP knowledge bit too, I think everyone knows those now.

HTML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
 "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
  <head>
   <title>OMG XHTML PAGE</title>
  </head>
  <body>
   <p>This is a page.  You know HTML if you can make this <strong>simple</strong> shit.</p>
  </body>
</html>
PHP:
<?php

if ($user['Fallen101']['IQ']>75) {
 echo "Impossible, legal retardation ends at 76 IQ.";
 exit(0);
} else {
 echo "Just like we knew, some retarded 13yr old.";
 exit(1);
}

?>

Fallen is still pretty fail, <200 posts in 3 months?

This is a reletivly small comunity so 100+ post in 3 months is good in my eyes. Think about the amount of leechers on this site, who get what they want and go.

Fallen is still pretty fail, <200 posts in 3 months? That's just plain sad. I should start on the HTML / PHP knowledge bit too, I think everyone knows those now.

HTML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
 "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
  <head>
   <title>OMG XHTML PAGE</title>
  </head>
  <body>
   <p>This is a page.  You know HTML if you can make this <strong>simple</strong> shit.</p>
  </body>
</html>
PHP:
<?php

if ($user['Fallen101']['IQ']>75) {
 echo "Impossible, legal retardation ends at 76 IQ.";
 exit(0);
} else {
 echo "Just like we knew, some retarded 13yr old.";
 exit(1);
}

?>

Thats his second username, but still if you want to apply here you should start your application off with something a little more convincing than what you have which isn't much. I'm sure you can be of service to FS but atm we don't really need anymore mods. But like ww3 said, keep helpin people and see where it lands you.

Thats his second username, but still if you want to apply here you should start your application off with something a little more convincing than what you have which isn't much. I'm sure you can be of service to FS but atm we don't really need anymore mods. But like ww3 said, keep helpin people and see where it lands you.
me no look at my mac address or ip

This is a reletivly small comunity so 100+ post in 3 months is good in my eyes. Think about the amount of leechers on this site, who get what they want and go.
yeah true, i agree the number of nooby leechers coming to this website is amazing compared to the community. Treseler give him some slack.

REMIND ME WHAT EXACTLY HAVE U DONE?

yeah true, i agree the number of nooby leechers coming to this website is amazing compared to the community. Treseler give him some slack.

REMIND ME WHAT EXACTLY HAVE U DONE?
you do realize this post is over 3 years old right?

you do realize this post is over 3 years old right?
yeah its all goods , catching up on some old stuff u know ;) lol
yep. . . . . . . is there anyway freesteam could have more members? just wondering cos' this community seems rly small with hardly anyone handling the forums.

No sadly certenly with the new update people are having to put a older verison on steam to be able to crack it. Also most people on this site are sadly leachers and mostly here for the GMOD downloads addons ETC but hey they generate traffic here.

If your getting pissed about this:
STOP FUCKEN SPAMMING YOU NO-LIFE SHITHEAD!! GET A GODDAMN LIFE AND STOP SPAMMING!!

;) all good, dude just chill out. I was kidding before, lighten up, I admit I was probably being
a douchebag to you, but honestly tho, your the one spamming with this 'bob' thing (in my school was "JOHN")

No need to start a flamewar on this thread that obviously has nothing to do with either of us

Back