Anyone else?

tongrd

After the latest TF2 update I haven't been able to connect to a server, everytime I click a server it comes up with the error 'invalid steam key length' or 'invalid steam key size' i can't remember which. Does anyone else have this problem, or have I done something wrong?

I downloaded the UnDead Patch and launched it before opening steam. I downloaded TF2 directly from Steam, though I've read somewhere else that I may need to download GCFs or something? Is this what I've done wrong, because it worked before and I didn't need to dl GCFs.

Trie validating the files, to do that, rigth click the TF2 icon (in steam),then go to the "files tab" and then press where it say "validate the information" or something like that.

Trie validating the files, to do that, rigth click the TF2 icon (in steam),then go to the "files tab" and then press where it say "validate the information" or something like that.

Still no luck, I've also set up my Setti Masterserver all over again, so I'm still thinking its a problem with the update?