Anyone want to play WorldShift via LAN?

gvazdas

FS Member
Hey guys. I downloaded a game called WorldShift. I didn't buy it, so I can't play it on multiplayer, only LAN, skirmish and campaign.
Anyway, here is a description of the game, if anyone is interested:

ruw36e.jpg

Developer: Black Sea Studios | Publisher: Playlogic | Genre: Strategy

WorldShift is a next-generation, cyber-fantasy RTS game set in a dark future of Earth, where after a mysterious object from space hits the planet and releases the Plague, many civilizations are wiped out. Now the remaining population must defend itself against the Tribes, successors of early humans that were affected by the Plague.

WorldShift is a next-gen cyber-fantasy RTS game designed to be quick and very easy to learn and play. It offers hectic, fierce encounters all around the Earth and a fascinating story uncovering ancient secrets about the true nature of the mysterious object from space known as the Shard, as well as the mysteries of the Plague.

Minimum System Requirements:
2 GHz single-core CPU
512 MB RAM (1 GB for Windows Vista)
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128 MB of video memory (Radeon 9600 / GeForce 5800 and above)
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Keyboard and mouse
3 GB of hard drive space

I ain't gonna go warez, so find it yourself. Hamachi which I play worldshift in (this is a little more popular):
Name: worldshift #2
Password: 1234
And this one is mine:
Name: worldshift_1.0.21
Password: edwin

Anyway, if you want to play the game with me, you have to play in the version 1.0.21.
Cheers!

Back