Status
Not open for further replies.

tatootian

FS Member
Main Alias: tatootian!!!!!
Position Applying for: MODERATOr!!!!!!1
Experience: CSS, PHP, C++, Java, VB6 (DUM LANGUAG!!!!!!!), HTML AND SOME JS

i HAVE BEEN MODERATOR AT 5 OTHER SITES AND PLS GIV ME MODRATOR! THX
Reason for wanting your requested position: PLS I JUS WUN 2 BE MODEROATR!!!!!!!1
I agree to the EULA [Put Yes/No]: YA!

You are pretty late :D FreeSteam.org staff just hired new staff members. You are like... 2-3 weeks late. Congratulations for being non-active. :D

Plus, put your real age.

Unless you know how to program a new video game for me, you are in your 20's-30's.

Fallen101: You're Staff why are you double posting?

And why are you all mocking him... You're setting a horrible look for the site.

"Hey Join FS so our new staff can mock and criticize you!"

Show some decency.

Fallen101: You're Staff why are you double posting?

And why are you all mocking him... You're setting a horrible look for the site.

"Hey Join FS so our new staff can mock and criticize you!"

Show some decency.

Who are YOU! to criticize a fellow staff/moderator?

You may have a title to your opinion, but it doesn't mean to be express it as such ... even though, you have a point.

Who are YOU! to criticize a fellow staff/moderator?

You may have a title to your opinion, but it doesn't mean to be express it as such ... even though, you have a point.

You're right Lowdown, maybe I did cross the line... Let me explain myself, I've been a mod and admin and ran several forums and servers. I know what makes a good forum, and mocking member's (in a non playful way) will only KILL the community.

Last I heard we want FS to Grow... all of this ranting and other BS will not help that. As a matter of fact I'm done contributing to this. Judge me as you will.

You are pretty late :D FreeSteam.org staff just hired new staff members. You are like... 2-3 weeks late. Congratulations for being non-active. :D

Plus, put your real age.

Unless you know how to program a new video game for me, you are in your 20's-30's.

This is a little funny, considering in another post

http://www.freesteam.org/forums/chat/13147-easy-way-get-past-school-firewall.html

lol I'm in 7th grade they dont think we are smart enough. :D

Okay update... My school blocks all types of proxy's. The problem is pretty minor I just want to play pointless games at school instead of learning how to type the "s" or the "k" key over and over. I hate this school in keyboarding they treat us like morons, like we d not know how to type at all. They expect me to type at 20 wpm? No. I want to go on strike to put me in a more advanced class, but that probably wouldn't affect (or effect I really can't tell the difference) the school board. Google works fine (with the translator think I talked about.) but it doesn't play mindless games, it loads no graphics or images, and it just won't load entertaining flash games or videos (Since my teacher said I wasn't allowed to install the latest flash player.). Any ideas?

You said that you are in the 7th grade, which means that you are capable of nothing at all, nothing worthwhile of course. No wonder they threat you like idiots at your school, because your school is a bunch of idiots. The fact that you can't find out how to bypass their security system? That's pretty hardcore.

Maybe when you actually get some knowledge and skills, then maybe you can talk and criticize other people, until then, grow some balls and leave Freesteam. This place isn't for kids like you.

PS, I nominate maqzek (aka Maczek Wolniek) as a moderator too if he makes an application.

This is a little funny, considering in another post

http://www.freesteam.org/forums/chat/13147-easy-way-get-past-school-firewall.html

You said that you are in the 7th grade, which means that you are capable of nothing at all, nothing worthwhile of course. No wonder they threat you like idiots at your school, because your school is a bunch of idiots. The fact that you can't find out how to bypass their security system? That's pretty hardcore.

Maybe when you actually get some knowledge and skills, then maybe you can talk and criticize other people, until then, grow some balls and leave Freesteam. This place isn't for kids like you.

PS, I nominate maqzek (aka Maczek Wolniek) as a moderator too if he makes an application.

QUit dising this site i'm getting pritty mad btw and u said your were 9 u learn some skills please

Born jan 1 1983 come on thats not close to 9 if your gonna lie do it right

QUit dising this site i'm getting pritty mad btw and u said your were 9 u learn some skills please

Born jan 1 1983 come on thats not close to 9 if your gonna lie do it right

Quit dissing this site I'm getting pretty mad by the way, and you said you were 9 you learn some skills please.

Born January 1st 1983 come on that's not close to 9, if you're gonna lie do it right.

This is funny. How the FUCK did you become a moderator?

</LOL>

The minimum age for any staff here should be 18. Unless you are mature and you know a lot about the scene then there maybe should be an exception of 17 MAYBE 16. Other than that I don't see why we need more staff..

Edit: Freesteam is going to become a joke if we start admitting middle schoolers as staff. Are you serious? What benefit could they possibly be? So what if they can report a post as spam that doesnt mean that they are suitable for a staff position.

The minimum age for any staff here should be 18. Unless you are mature and you know a lot about the scene then there maybe should be an exception of 17 MAYBE 16. Other than that I don't see why we need more staff..

Edit: Freesteam is going to become a joke if we start admitting middle schoolers as staff. Are you serious? What benefit could they possibly be? So what if they can report a post as spam that doesnt mean that they are suitable for a staff position.

i'm in middle school but i'm mature but him he is falming all over the place

No, you're not mature. If you were you'd start a thread in the staff section asking us what to do instead of saying "that kid is soo annoing i want to ban him b/c he is dissing members and the sight :'(". Just because someone is annoying you doesn't mean you have the right to ask an admin to ban him. Take the responsibility on yourself and PM asking him why he's doing it. THATS the mature thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back