Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deride

First Name: Alex
Position Requesting: Graphics Designer, Coder (C#, VB.NET)
Reason for wanting position: Much spare time; no other projects to work on at the moment.
Qualifications: In Graphics design, I have worked at the professional level for a few years now. I do heavy photo editing. The obvious programs are used. Have done minor 3D animation in the past. As far as coding is concerned, I don't know what to say. I'm decent.
I agree to EULA: Yes

BAPE_Deride.png

Ok, I will give you the same challenge as anyone else. Make a new banner for FS. This is the best I've seen thus far:

banner56copycopy.jpg

Although it says Epic Hacks, the look and color scheme would've worked for here. I don't expect a copy, I expect your own work. You must be consistent and able to do work when asked.

That's the best banner you've seen?

It's just a big userbar. Standard lighting/gloss in Photoshop's Layer Blending?

FS_BANNER_APP.jpg

Based on the banner that WW3 posted, I saw that the creater used some fractile brushes (*cough* probably leeched off of a site *cough*)

Seeing this, I took the liberty to develope a simple little CS script that made random fractiles based on any values. The result: those funky gray swirls. Hope you like it. Btw, I couldn't bring myself to use that generic glass bubble effect that so many rape daily. Lastly, the watermark isn't part of the banner, it's just so you can't snatch it if you like it.

Yeah... because your sigs use super advanced techniques :confused:

Notice the l33t cut around Link's cap:

myavitar.jpg

I don't mean to be rude, but throwing "noob" labels at people isn't very polite. If anything we should both be graphics mods.

dude.. that was like my first logo ever lol back then i used the cutting thing that you had to move the mouse and not stop :eek:

EDIT:: also =/ i actually spend my time doing logos now. your takes 5 min. doesnt match. wtf is the gorilla guy there for, and you take a guy you blending options emboss use custom white brushes and do a couple strokes. i wanna see you do my sig that i did. see you in a year

Sure. But all you do is use some 3rd party filters that anyone can google in a couple seconds.

The gorilla is just a lame watermark. I would obviously take it off.

And @Renegade: I can tell what kind of graphics you like by your sig.; the same style that every other person in the world makes.

Yeah... because your sigs use super advanced techniques :confused:

Notice the l33t cut around Link's cap:

myavitar.jpg

I don't mean to be rude, but throwing "noob" labels at people isn't very polite. If anything we should both be graphics mods.

hahahaha

Heh. I thought you were gonna post a new banner.

Honestly, your newer sig could be accomplished by taking any kind of anime smoke pic off of google, lowering it's opacity in certain areas, lens flare, some splatters with (insert random lighting filter here)

Where you are right now... I was there two years ago.

dude stop acting like you know everything stfu your pissin me of.

btw: this threads getting off topic =/ (flam) please lock <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back