Applying For Moderator Postition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna5

FS Member
Main Alias: Tuna5

Position Applying for: FreeSteam Forum Moderator

Experience: I am a forum moderator on some major groups on a site (bungie.net), in which the groups have over 500 members each. I also am a moderator on some minor groups, minor websites, and was one on a major website but then quit after the site messed up with hackers (They never contacted me back).

Reason for wanting your requested position: I feel that this site is a new and growing site that could use some great moderation. From what I see there isn't much going around besides the main creators of this site. I know I am new here and that I haven't been here in a while due to internet and computer troubles. I plan on helping people out, learning all about FreeSteam and how to use and, and mainly keep these forums free from spammers, bad threads, and just plain idiots.

I agree to the EULA [Put Yes/No]: Yes, I fully agree to the EULA.

If you need any more information, please contact me.

Hello,
well I give you an answer what I think, that they give you for a answer. ( Don't take it as an attack.)
First the forum isn't "new". The site is already really great grown.
Second: I don't know who are you? Never heard before of you. I mean you got 28 posts and all of the members ( I think) (expect 1 or 2 maybe) don't know you. So I don't think, that WWIII or Echo accept your request your position for a moderator.
Maybe later but not now.

I've seen him around, spoken a bit, but you are far too young and lack the community experience.

Tuna just let me give you a really good umm lets say fair example of what we mean... Ray is the answer... I mean look at him he's a respected member around this community and he has applied 2 times already what happened u ask? Well he just got denied... You see its really hard getting the "Moderator" position around here plus WWIII hasn't announced it yet.. as far as your age well lets just say we are all here young people I'm 18 but there are people younger than me who know way much more. Like ray told me once get into posting, know people more, and stay active always.

Peace

CoolCast.

I don't have much to say here other than to tell you that this site is not new at all.

The only person ranting on this forum has to be the one and only "tarantino".

I think you did tbh, you got your "friends" to sign up and vote for you and none of them have been active since the vote. And you did admit you got friends with no exp to vote.

It wasnt cheating. But I just asked them. they didnt need to do it. But its another discussion :).

[SIZE=-1]Cheating is defined as an act of lying, deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition. Cheating characteristically is employed to create an unfair advantage, usually in one's own interest, and often at the expense of others. Cheating implies the breaking of s. ...

Lying : you said that they weren't your friends to start
Deception, fraud and trickery : changing results in your favor

'nuff said.

[/SIZE]

I understand that you haven't seen me before, but I still think this is a young site that could have alot more potential. With that comes spammers, and I just wanted to help.

But, if you think I am too new here, and don't have the right experience, then so be it. Thanks for the time anyways.

Well WWIII said your to young. And so this is. And well. This site is not really young! This site is older then just around 8 months or 9 months. This site got a few times reset. So much ppl know it. And why would the forum be better with YOU?

Ok, this conversation is done. The most mature person in this thread, who is only 14 is Tuna which I expect more out of both of you Ray and Echo, you as well.

No further discussion is needed. Tuna, at a later date, if you feel you have earned the respect of the community and possibly you age/mature a bit I will allow your participation here at FS. Thank you for your application, but it must be denied. Sorry

- CJ
- Epic Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back