Applying For New Position?

Discussion in 'Comments & Suggestions' started by KINGSTEF55, February 17, 2008.

1. KINGSTEF55

KINGSTEF55 FS Member

Hi everyone just wanted to know if I could apply for any position higher than a FS member, I love the forum and am on here 7 or 8 times a day...sometimes more. I just want any position higher than an FS member. I know i probably wont get it but its worth the try i guess. Anyone want to help me out a bit here :D. WWIII Pleeessseee ;).

2. catdog

catdog FS Member

donate some money and you will get donator status

3. phil823

phil823 FS Member

i think hes looking for "VIP" or "Respected" or "honored" something along those lines...

4. don't think u'll get it :p but....don't u think that u should apply in the "apply for staff" section?

5. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

KINGSTEF55 I didnt knew ya. So well. And donate to get "VIP". You get then the status, which I got... SO well. donate 35$ to fs.

6. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

why would you get a higher status?

7. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

Plain and simple man. You want a higher status, contribute something to the forum to help the community. Certs are alway welcome and if you know your programming languages well, apply for a coder position and make some community programs. Either that or just donate a simple $35 and reap the benefits :)

8. KINGSTEF55

KINGSTEF55 FS Member

Ya i thought i wouldn't get anything but it was worth the try, i stopped coding in java last year and i pretty much forgot it all so, and i don't have $35 dollars to contribute, maybe WWIII should make a ranking system like 100+ post you get a new position and 200+ a higher one etc hey. Just a suggestion :)

9. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

No it would be a bad idea, coz then are here to much spammers! be happy, that you can get access to an private area! or do something useful, like get a cert! pm wwiii!

10. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

The ranking system would = phail. I suggested it awhile ago, but as Ray pointed out, the spammers would just jump on the idea so they can get VIP. Just obtain a cert and you'll be good to go ;)

11. KINGSTEF55

KINGSTEF55 FS Member

Ya i understand but im not saying more posts = VIP, but just a ranking system like 100+ gets a new name like i dunno... something FS member, i dunno no. No other privileges but just a new name, get what im saying, but i guess that would also spur on spamming.

12. catdog

catdog FS Member

i think this a bad idea, just donate some cash that's it