Password = fsteam

W

WorldWarIII

Yeah, but the 1 guy who joined got owned... I've owned 1 country so far :p

hairtrigga

FS Member
Nov 10, 2006
Yeah, but the 1 guy who joined got owned... I've owned 1 country so far :p
so i suppose I'm vulnerable to attack being new and small? any tips on how to survive and grow faster?
ill prob be hitting you up for some aid shortly lol.

W

WorldWarIII

Good shit, now there's 3 of us!! We shall dominate!

W

WorldWarIII

Ahaha, check the extra turns area, lots of stuff there... Voting gets you 20.. Just click and close some buttons :p

FSOwner

FS Owner
Nov 8, 2006
freesteam.net
yeah we could make it world wide u could host the American one on the dedi. i could do the Europe one we would only need an austrailian one

hairtrigga

FS Member
Nov 10, 2006
yeah we could make it world wide u could host the American one on the dedi. i could do the Europe one we would only need an austrailian one
if i can get the hang of it and not get owned, im in australia. theres a few other aussies we might be able to get to join as well and maybe msnforum in New Zealand go ANZACS

hairtrigga

FS Member
Nov 10, 2006
damn, i coudnt get the site up all yesterday and when i get on today some pricks full force attacked me about a thousand fukn times and finally owned me. spewin!
. gonna have to try again . be good if more joined ??

W

WorldWarIII

I own
tell me who did I'll rape them.

I got my factories owned... but I pwned the guy like 5 times who full force attacked me. :p

W

WorldWarIII

Well all of you need to make an account and join my alliance!!!

hairtrigga

FS Member
Nov 10, 2006
the swine who got me was shadow_falls53768 . someone get the bastard for me (and the alliance) lol