Sign-up on Army Commander 2

Join the FreeSteam Alliance.
-Click Alliances > Alliance List > Search > FreeSteam > Join
Password = fsteam

If you join I get referral points
<

Yeah, but the 1 guy who joined got owned... I've owned 1 country so far :p

Yeah, but the 1 guy who joined got owned... I've owned 1 country so far :p
so i suppose I'm vulnerable to attack being new and small? any tips on how to survive and grow faster?
ill prob be hitting you up for some aid shortly lol.

Good shit, now there's 3 of us!! We shall dominate!

Ahaha, check the extra turns area, lots of stuff there... Voting gets you 20.. Just click and close some buttons :p

lol that sux get a STEAm gaming clan together. as an incentive ive them a cafe account if they play well for X weeks

yeah we could make it world wide u could host the American one on the dedi. i could do the Europe one we would only need an austrailian one

yeah we could make it world wide u could host the American one on the dedi. i could do the Europe one we would only need an austrailian one
if i can get the hang of it and not get owned, im in australia. theres a few other aussies we might be able to get to join as well and maybe msnforum in New Zealand go ANZACS
%3C

damn, i coudnt get the site up all yesterday and when i get on today some pricks full force attacked me about a thousand fukn times and finally owned me. spewin!
<
. gonna have to try again . be good if more joined ??
<

I own
<
tell me who did I'll rape them.

I got my factories owned... but I pwned the guy like 5 times who full force attacked me. :p

Well all of you need to make an account and join my alliance!!!

Back