1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassin's Creed

Discussion in 'Stand Alone Games' started by 786Fighter, June 15, 2008.

1. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

"Jerusalem, 1191 AD.

The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You are an elite Assassin sent to stop the hostilities by suppressing the powers on both the Crusader and Saracen sides. But as you carry out your missions, a conspiracy begins to unfold. You find yourself tangled up in a conflict that threatens not only the Holy Land, but the entire world. " -Ubisoft

Part 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFARX0UR
    Part 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MSKWU3L1
    Part 3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQN5HTMP
    Part 4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H0D4EZF1
    Part 5 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QFFCXW54
    Part 6 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5MG6Z7JK
    Part 7 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0VKKBESY
    Multi-4 AddOn

Note: English is installed when you install the game.

Multi-4 AddOn Instrcutions:

1. Copy the DataPC_StreamedSounds file of the language you want to your Assassin's Creed
    installation directory.

2. Double click the reg file of the language you chose and your lannguage will be changed.

1: Unzip
    2: Run setup.bat

Support us by signing up at The Dark Warez - Movies, Games, Softwares

NOTE: This version DOES NOT crash in Jerusalem. Enjoy :)
  2. ilikepepsi

ilikepepsi FS Member

<3 this game.
  3. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

Nic Upload, guy ;).
  4. DHOT

DHOT New Member

Was looking for the "Not Crahsing Version" so long :D
    THANK U :p

PS: is it multilanguage?
  5. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

I'm not sure about that since I only care about English. Sorry.
  6. The_Angel

The_Angel New Member

thank you very much
  7. damn123

damn123 New Member

Realy nice version! Thank you!!!
  8. hyper_speed

hyper_speed New Member

the game crush when you enter in Jerusalim!
  9. h3h3j00

h3h3j00 New Member

NOTE: This version DOES NOT crash in Jerusalem. Enjoy

anyway, cheers for the share!
  10. TwistedFate

TwistedFate Respected

thanks man
  11. roquel

roquel New Member

hey when i installed it, it started patching and when it was finished it said "cannot retrieve version number! installation will be aborted."

what do i do?
  12. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

When the autopatcher starts up, just click quit and the game launch right after it. The autopatcher is useless and will not work with this version.
  13. subzero4eva

subzero4eva FS Member

14. Syn7h3tic

Syn7h3tic FS Member

if you cranked every option down how does it look? lol
    do you really need
    Vertex Shader Ver 3.0
    Pixel Shader Ver 3.0
    those are the only things i fail on i have 2.0 on both
  15. tink636

tink636 New Member

virus ???
  16. Echo419

Echo419 FS Owner

17. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

lmao please shut up.
  18. Kaote90

Kaote90 New Member

My English is not perfect, iam coming germany
    I Downloaded the Assissans Creed from megaupload. I unzip that rar file
    unzip finish i open this Folder and run the setup.bat extracting....... of the windows!

he whole time I see in the window extracting. Why does it not? He extracted the data is simply not true.

Can you help me? plz

MFG Kaote
  19. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

This is the rip by Skullptura. He is a torrent game releaser. All his releases are greatly compressed down to 2GBs or less so they will take about 25 to 30 minutes to uncompress them and extract them. Keep waiting and it will finish. He releases games that are about 9GB in size in only 2GB to make it faster to download.
  20. basher345

basher345 FS Member

wow... that's pretty good... my friend compressed a 6 GB down to only oh bout half a GB... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
  21. Syn7h3tic

Syn7h3tic FS Member

Does anyone use the mega manager?
  22. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

Mega Manager fails.
  23. .ISO

.ISO FS Member

24. astupidninja

astupidninja New Member

there is so many parts, what do i do with all those parts?? i put them in one file but they keep replace each other,the .dat r mostly same and stuff.
  25. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

lol wow...Download all the parts then right click on ONE of the parts and click extract here!!!!!!! ITS THAT SIMPLE!!!! After its done, run the Setup.bat file. After you run it, it will start extracting the .dat files. It will take about 25 mins depending on your computer's hardware. After thats done, just launch the game from your desktop. ITS THAT SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, you need winrar to extract the rar files.
  26. grimmy

grimmy FS Member

jeezs why are people so damn stupid if you don't know how to do simple things you don't deserve to have a computer or be on this forum

In going on Demonoid to get my game torrent from Skullptura
  27. Xx_BROLY_xX

Xx_BROLY_xX New Member

does this work on vista.im getting a configuration error 0x0002 0x0003
  28. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

29. Xx_BROLY_xX

Xx_BROLY_xX New Member

hmm, i tried that but it didnt work. im going to reinstall it again with uac disabled. ill post how it goes.
  30. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

lol you're supposed to disable UAC BEFORE you install.
  31. Xx_BROLY_xX

Xx_BROLY_xX New Member

ok well i did it and still gives me the same error. i have the 64 bit vista maybe thats the issue?

also if i go to the folder and open assassinscreed_game i could see the intro but when i press a key it gives me a error. if i open the shortcut on the desktop it just gives me the configuration error 0x0002 0x0003

ok i just read the read me file in support and its not compatible with 64 bit :( oh well
  32. Trigger-happy

Trigger-happy FS Member

woot! my intel 45G intergrated can run this! lol i have to use 3d analyzer and swift shader.
  33. Xx_BROLY_xX

Xx_BROLY_xX New Member

does anyone know how to use the official 1.02 patch on this?
  34. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

I beat this game without using any patches. Its only Singleplayer so it doesn't really matter.
  35. Xx_BROLY_xX

Xx_BROLY_xX New Member

the patch gives 64 bit support
  36. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

Added the Multi-4 AddOn for this game. Enjoy!
  37. slick_666

slick_666 New Member

I pass all the system requirements and i still cant run it, i try to run the dx9 compatible version, it seems to run fine but I only hear sound and see the screen flashing white. SUM1 PLZ HELP! I LUV THIS GAME! an y the hell does it say noob under my name? lol
  38. Megumi

Megumi FS Member

It says noob because you have no posts, or only <25 posts. You may try to upgrade / update your video card drivers, as this is often the problem.
  39. slick_666

slick_666 New Member

I updated my video cards drivers as told and still no help, I even reinstalled directx9c because i had dx10 running on xp but still no hope yet. Please if there are any other solutions other than reinstalling because i tried that already, tell me.
  40. slick_666

slick_666 New Member

Alright this time i went to an extreme and reinstalled windows xp updated all my drivers, installed assassins creed on a selective startup to make sure nothing was interrupting and still no luck, it can't be my computer it has to be a bug in the game.
  41. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

It worked fine for me and everyone else. What exactly happens when you run the game?
  42. slick_666

slick_666 New Member

I start the game under dx9 and i hear sound but i see a white screen and goes between black and white. I've been doing some research and supposedly it doesn't work with agp cards, until it was patched with 1.02 but i obviously cant get that to work because the copy of the game is not liable for updates.
  43. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

Yea. The patch able copy is 8 GB big which would be too big so I said screw it.
  44. slick_666

slick_666 New Member

Were would i be able to get this patch??? I really wanna get this game to work.
  45. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

46. KaXze

KaXze FS Member

hmmh... thx mate but i think ill dont download it now.. (sho much links ;))
  47. SPUDE69

SPUDE69 New Member

Is this ripped version?
  48. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

49. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

50. Uberhaxxorgow

Uberhaxxorgow New Member

Part 7 is screwed. Can't extract it...

Never mind... It works.