Assassin's Creed

Downloading right now, just a question. I dont need to extract it a special place right? I never tried that before on a parted game.

I unzip the file, and run setup.bat, and it says
" "dec" was not approved as an internal or external command, a program or batch file " (directly translated)
and then it says
" Setup Failed delete game content, unzip and try again. "

Then I tryed again, it said then same and I thought 3rd time is the luck, so I tryed and then it wouldnt unzip, I dont think it has anything to do with the rar file, but that doesnt matter, i just wanna know what to do so it wont say that "dec" was not ...... So pls give me advice. I downloaded all 7 rar files, unzipped one, I even tryed unzipping all of them and in both situations, it gives me the same error. ive tryed winrar, winzip, pkzip, Izarc and Iceowe. and i havent unzipped any of the original parts, i just copyed them so the rar programs wouldn't damage them... Im sure that can change it. just help xD
BTW im using vista and i installed that UAC or what its called

umm im getting a thing that says: could not find c:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\temp\setup.bat
What Do i DO!

the game crashes about 5 mins into the first level...what is happening???
I exceed system requirements any ideas???

I don't get a log...its just "Any information you have been working on may be lost" etc. and close. It says that Assassin'sCreed_Dx9.exe is responsible.

Btw im on XP

can someone give a link to where i can download the patchable version or the 1.02 version cuz im on 64-bit vista and i really want to play this game.
i dont care if its torrent or whatever just anything
thanks

thank you i can german but you are the best thank you :)

thanks i can not good english but i can german my laptop is nice i can play to my laptop assasins creed and assasins creed 2 haha my laptop is good :):rolleyes:

Great, i love this game
EDIT: It seems that map.arc is corrupted or something, anybody else have this problem/ready to point out my stupidity?

Maaan U Are A HERO !!!!!!!! Luv This Game... can "YOU" upload assassins creed 2 Multi ,too ??? Cause im german and every damn game that i'm loading here is Englisch ... xD

I updated my video cards drivers as told and still no help, I even reinstalled directx9c because i had dx10 running on xp but still no hope yet. Please if there are any other solutions other than reinstalling because i tried that already, tell me.

Get a better comp!!!!

Just sayin' =]

Back