1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auth. Server Check Tool

Discussion in 'Clients Cracks And Launchers' started by Deride, June 30, 2007.

1. Deride

Deride Full Member

Anyone have the tool that ixel put out not too long ago that simply pinged the
    various Steam Auth servers

ex: the ones for downloading games, the ones for CS etc.

I know that when the auth. servers for game downloads are down I can get EP2

I think I found a way :rolleyes:

2. bizzzkit

bizzzkit New Member

can u tell me your way please:D:D:D?

3. Rix

Rix New Member

Such posts are worthless bragging. This is the release section.

You've managed what NO other cracking group has managed?
    Post and prove or you're a liar. mmmk

4. ss2man44

ss2man44 Full Member

Yea, what Rix said. If you have found a way, I want to use it :D

5. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

Definately... all i can say is... [email protected][email protected]#[email protected]

6. n00b

n00b Full Member

Pics or it didn't happen.

7. Deride

Deride Full Member

Ummm... there actually has been a few people who have at least shown what
    seem to be legit pics of them downloading it to the completion.

I didn't say that I have downloaded it... I said that if auth. servers were down, I think that I could.

8. Rix

Rix New Member

You couldnt because it isnt on the servers yet.

From what new i gather from the smarter folk than me, the install link is just a place holder for when it is released because it has heavy dependancies on other steam products ie hl2 gcfs. Although i think they prolly found it amusing to put the link in even though they delayed release...

The pics you have seen are of people trying to appear import on lesser board where they might just get away with it ;) none of them for example include a game file listing. because they know they couldnt possibly guess all the files ep2 will use... one tried and failed.. city 18? wtf lol

Besides who wants to play a game before its even ready..itll only ruin your fun. ;)

9. Deride

Deride Full Member

True...

But this wasn't that steam://install/854 bull, though.

:)

Oh, and the City18lol guy... +Seth+ I think it was... that was funny :p

10. Wersaq

Wersaq Full Member

Yea Seth is a funny guy, saying that he got a DX6 card, and is playing Halo 2 which require a DX9 card :)

11. innocentcivilian

innocentcivilian New Member

seth also said that the episode 2 shared gcf. was on steam already. Fail. O_O episode 2 will be a big income release for valve, they wouldn't be so careless as they were before with half life 2's beta. atm the only thing there is teh base engine for episode 2, aka. particle benchmark, the one on steam is just newer, and people are confusing it for full episode 2. which is unpossible... oh geez... i misdispronounciated a word...

12. Deride

Deride Full Member

Heh... well. What I thought would work didn't. Who woulda thunk it?

But yeah, Valve is just fucking with people with that testapp shit.