Auto Ip Changer, Get Around Rapidshare Time Limit

derek48838

Alright I just Released my Ebook that tells you how to change your ip relatively Simply.

But Today I was searching around and I couldn't find a program that would automatically change your ip, so I decided to make one.

This File does the same thing to your computer as the Ebook tutorial would, but Without the hassle. You just double click the file, and in about 15-20 Seconds You have a new Ip.

With that new Ip you can go download another Rapidshare file for free Without Waiting.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/91351928/Rapid_Share_Workaround_WITH_AUTOIP_CHANGER.rar

Some Downfalls of the Program
1. You have run it after every Download
2. I can't think of anything else.

I also included my Ebook in here with the File, because, I know most of you will download this file, and say Hey This guy's Trying to run A Batch File to Bomb my computer, but With the Ebook, you can do the same thing as the batch file, but Without knowing what your doing, Just click and Download.

Also I know some of you are going to laugh at me because I uploaded it to Rapidshare, well I want a Premium Account Just as bad as the Next Guy, and thats all I have to say.

If you Don't Trust me, just Send me A PM, and I will send you the Source code of this file, and you can save it as a Bat yourself.

i dont understand why people care so much about post count..i mean seriouly it just shows how many posts you have..i dont know why its so important to some people lol

This is not about my post count... This is completely different, now this is automatic instead of manual.... If you guys would just take the time to read.

This isn't for my Post count, I don't care about my post count.

It's about downloading from rapidshare without the time limits, If this is how I get treated for trying to do something nice for the Community I will just take down the link.

Yep it is the same thing, I just use this because I don't have a router, and It takes about 15 seconds, and I only double click the batch file and done

This will only change your INTERNAL IP address... i don't see how that is related to your external IP, which RS identifies you by.

my latest ebook: turn off routerz turn on routerz omg i has ebook

^^ yes you can change your mac address on your router, but Most internet providers won't let you change your mac address

SHAW Cable Canada (my ISP) requires that you unplug your modem for a full day for their system to lose your mac, then re-plug it in for a new IP and MAC. This is the only way that they let you do it, making a dynamic IP with them almost static.

SHAW Cable Canada (my ISP) requires that you unplug your modem for a full day for their system to lose your mac, then re-plug it in for a new IP and MAC. This is the only way that they let you do it, making a dynamic IP with them almost static.

ROFL ARE YOU DUMB, JUST CHANGE MAC ROFL

i go to the rs page, click on free download and...nothing.
is it a rs problem or did something happen to the file?

Back