Banned Using P7 VIP

flv1333

FS Member
HA! I knew that this was going to happen! -_-*,,|,

Thankfully I only got a month "trial membership" :rolleyes:

Just a word of advice for ppl looking for a VIP hack. DO NOT USE P7..... I will not give the website address because they do not deserve any publicity.

Never used a hack before, loaded this one and the next time I loggen into steam... "Account banned due to cheating infraction" whores....:p

Just needed to vent....:D

Screw it, I'll just get another account from Ukrainiansnipers....;)

I thought P7 was never detected for once since it was made...
I think someone leaked it, that's why.

P7 also includes a free trojan for your troubles.

Same for royal hack.

All copy and paste hacks.

That is all.

Royal hack is as one person I know nicely put it... "Eye Candy" They throw in/make feature lists that look insane. When you finally get to the hack is basically sucks...
Our new hack site coming soon will be fairly nice ;)

Take it from me if you really want to pwn there is no need to take the chance of getting vac banned. when the best way is to use a materials hack you can never get vac banned for that ..its really all you need .. if you don't know where to find them at just ask me i can get you some. :D

P7 = banned

x2 on p7 hacks.
royal hack is pretty good way too pricey though.
hl2hook ftw.

Yeah but the problem is that hl2hook is detected.... I just checked the Royal hack site..... ha! They are nuts with the prices! I guess Royal hack is out...

As for mathacks hell yeah! I have one for TF2 and it kicks ass!

Yeah I realize that now. I guess I didn't research enough... Good thing I only got a one month membership!

Lol Royal Hack is way to expensive.... Ill stick to Mat hacks which are... I belive Undetectable...

No. It's different from public hacks, VIP hacks are more than just a dll and a exe file.

EDIT:
1000th post :D

ISO, ur not mod so stop the backseat modding
And a priv hack is still an exe and dll, with an authentication which can be easily cracked.

Wow nothing like posting in a month old thread with some useless post... If you want a good private hack use ArtificialAiming there prices are not that bad and echo not all private hacks are that easy to crack I have not seen any of HelioS hacks cracked but then again I'm not really looking for them either.

Can you send me the p7 vip? :)

Nope sorry. Beside, it really really sucks.

Wow nothing like posting in a month old thread with some useless post... If you want a good private hack use ArtificialAiming there prices are not that bad and echo not all private hacks are that easy to crack I have not seen any of HelioS hacks cracked but then again I'm not really looking for them either.

lol at the bump

is there seriously anywho is isn't getting pissed off by Iso?

I'm not... but then again, who am I to say anything...

I think this thread needs a lockhammer. Echo on it please. OH and btw the main things you should hold from these posts are: P7,Fail,RH,Fail,I R FUM3N stealing your proofens,Copy and paste elites. Anw nice to talk to you kthxbai. Oh and btw P7 and RH never were vac2 proof. Especially p7. P7 is the nursery of children that actually dont go to a real nursery school and spent their miserable life on the web instead of playing with barbies or something. RH is just a bit more cooler place but when it comes to their hacks we are talking bout bullshit. End of chat LOCK PLEASE.