Battlefield: Bad Company 2 NCF's

xxXAcePilotXxx

FS Member
Hi. I really want Bad Co. 2 but ever one I have tried doesn't work. I don't want stand alone either. Please help. I will give points to the one who does working NCF's first =P

Hi. I really want Bad Co. 2 but ever one I have tried doesn't work. I don't want stand alone either. Please help. I will give points to the one who does working NCF's first =P

Hey if you want to play Bad Co 2 you will have to download a torrent or you will never play it.
search one here:
http://thepiratebay.org/

I can't find anything :( If you can right click on download, and copy link location please or just the page. Thanks.

I think this will be usefull for you if you want to use torrents:
How to use torrents:
download µTorrent
then search for a torrent, Go to The Piratebay
and search for the game you whant ex:

zu5h82.png

then press search and press where it say seed to see the ones whit the most amount of seeders(almost always is the best)

24l8r5g.png

then press the one whit that is in the top and download it ,then have fun!

I don't even want to use torrents. I mean a guy has uploaded the NCF before but the link no longer works :( That is why I am asking for someone I want it on steam and not have to download like a folder.

I don't even want to use torrents. I mean a guy has uploaded the NCF before but the link no longer works :( That is why I am asking for someone I want it on steam and not have to download like a folder.
Yes, GoldDrak uploaded it but he is not going to upload in a wile so I recomend that you download a torrent;), I downloaded this one:
Battlefield_Bad_Company_2-RELOADED
and it works fine. But if you want to wait is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
"A Guy" lol

You can be patient and wait... Or Go Buy The Game if you Need IT so Badly on your steam.