1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[BETA] Easy Server V.1

Discussion in 'Clients Cracks And Launchers' started by EriX920, June 17, 2007.

1. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

2. Anarchy911

Anarchy911 Full Member

Nice app bro :D
    I hint a part of VB + C# in there? ;)

3. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

Yeah, I hope to release next week!

4. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

Whats wrong with the dedicated server already on steam? its easy to use... you would have to be retarded to not be able to use it

5. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

Some people aren't as smart as you. Some people are lazy. Some people like not having to do unneccecary work.

It is simple, I agree, but I admit, the first time was a pain in the ass!

6. Anarchy911

Anarchy911 Full Member

Now if you really want to go out of your way and make this a REALLY useful app you might consider adding -
    - Mani Admin Plugin BETA v1.2
    - Maplist.txt + Clients.txt with code all set for the creator
    - SMM(Source Meta Mod) + A few mods to go with it

Now that would be a very useful app to all those small minded feens out there ;)

RegardzZz SystemReaper

7. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

Maybe I will, I have 2 months to develop it. And it took about 3 days to design and program the entire core.

Making the mod installer shouldn't be too hard. I'll try the best I can to make everything into this app. I need some beta tester though.

8. Echo419

Echo419 FS Owner

note to you erix : FPS booster doesn't work well on most machines

mani is pretty much dead now use sourcemod instead
    http://www.sourcemod.net/

9. tarantino

tarantino hollaget$

shitson nice app :)
    ty, ill be using it soon

10. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

Thanks for the info. Maybe i'll add a CFG editor too. Like you load the file and it will add it into a textbox so you can edit and save it.

11. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

I'll work on it more tomorrow, i'm going to Vegas today.

12. Anarchy911

Anarchy911 Full Member

Yeah I would gladly be a BETA tester for your program and/or server, But it will have to be for Half-life: Deathmatch sadly.

RegardzZz Anarchy

13. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

Alright i'm back from Vegas and have some coding updates!

14. MiNdAr

MiNdAr New Member

member erix dont pack it full of to much shit dont put surrport for mani plugin or w/e because that will just fuck up the 1.6 side :p

ps i thort i was banned well any ways thanks ww3 for unbanin me <3

15. n00b

n00b Full Member

Nice, good for the noobs that want to make life easier :p You should add in as a little note or something beside the amount of players for a server should not be too large if you don't have a T1 or up connection. But useless for me, I like to do that myself. It makes me feel... accomplished :D

16. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

17. N008

N008 New Member

even if you are a FS Owner, please use the edit button
    would have been a triple post now ;)

18. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

What? I did edit my post lol

19. whiteboikyle

whiteboikyle Full Member

Erix was showing me this last night. He spent alot of his dedicated time. It is alot of coding in this. It is very well organized. Only a little bit of glitches but knowing erix he will get the job done easily.

20. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

Brand new system! I have added some more things like IP address settings. Theres this nice new updater too, redownload the files at http://www.ecct2.com/ss/EasyServer.rar and run Easy Server.exe

From there just run the program from Start -> All Programs -> Erix920 -> EasyServer!

It will automatically update each run, this was put in place to rapidly update the program.

Updates here -> http://easyserver.ecct2.com/forum/index.php

21. spelaben

spelaben New Member

would be cool to include mods like gungame, rpg and so on for offline servers, in LAN e.g.