Biggest fail ive read...

nitestalkr

Super epic omega fail :p
HluSoe - Free Rapidshare/Megaupload/Hotfile/Storage.to/Uploading.com/Fileserve.com Premium Link Generator
in other words, they download from the link you provide and upload it to their site, then they provide a link to you so you can download it onto your comp... all to "avoid" waiting time in between downloads on hosting sites such as rapidshare or megaupload. but you still have to wait for them to download what you want, then for them to upload it and provide you a link.. takes about 30sec to a few minutes for some files that i would want to download. so in actuality, im still waiting about the same time that i would have to wait on a normal hosting site..
i would label this as FAIL or at least half-fail depending on what you want to download it could be worth it.
imo its pointless :D

It also gives you other premium features on some sites - such as max download speed and downloading multiple files at the same time

Haha so fail or non-fail?? I'd call it a win if it really gives you premium features. Ever tried downloading something that you know should only take like a minute, but your waiting for like 30? If this can get past that, I'd put my vote in for "win".

Haha so fail or non-fail?? I'd call it a win if it really gives you premium features. Ever tried downloading something that you know should only take like a minute, but your waiting for like 30? If this can get past that, I'd put my vote in for "win".
Give it a try, Let Us Know. :p

Back