Black Mesa: Source

skoop_steam

header.png

:Source

Introduction

Black Mesa (formerly Black Mesa: Source) is a Half-Life 2 total conversion remaking VALVe Software's award-winning PC game, Half-Life. Utilizing the Source engine, Black Mesa will reintroduce the player as Doctor Gordon Freeman, along with the original cast of memorable characters and environments seen in Half-Life. Black Mesa was built and founded on the basis that Half-Life: Source was inadequate as the Source engine port of Half-Life, regardless of the intentions of VALVe Software. As such, Black Mesa was founded to fully reconstruct the Half-Life universe utilizing Source to its fullest potential in terms of art detail, level sizes and code features. This total conversion will not require Half-Life: Source to play - only legitimate copies of Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike: Source on Steam.

Media

c1a0release11006gs7.jpg

c1a0release11002vq5.jpg

Youtube
Homesite
Black Mesa: A Half-Life 2 modification

My comment.
Code:
I CANT WAIT XD !!!

Wow, this mod looks really cool! I hope that it is released soon... I'm also looking forward to the new zombie multiplayer game..... I forgot what it is called at the moment.

Edit: Left 4 Dead!! That's the name.....

Takin aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayges to completo though, but i cant wait, i wanna play half life again!!!

^^
HL1, with decent modeling and shit lol. Should be a great remix. I also hope they do a little something to the campaign itself to improve it.

i cant wait, after playing a bit of HL2, i felt like beating the HL1 game, i started playing but i stopped because of the graphics being horrible, this mod will mean that i can actally play HL1 and beat the whole thing!!! i cant wait for it!!! Im supprised that valve didnt already do this, they made half life: source but that used the old graphics and such so it wasnt very good. This game will be AWEOMSE!!!! Taking too long though :(

Back