Borderlands

Whats in the Box?

■Borderlands, the game.
■Access keys for four downloadable content packs:
■The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
■Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
■The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
■Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
■A "complete and comprehensive map" of the Borderlands territories.

whats do you get??

Borderlands, the game
DLC The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
DLC Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
DLC The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
DLC Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
plus free online

Code:
All Download Links have been removed till further notice.

- Unpack
- Install the game, cancel activation prompts
- Install the update 1.41
- Copy the cracked content from the TRiViUM folder
- Use Language Changer if needed
- Enjoy ;)

sorry, i found it. the order was messed up. I tried to download fallout 3 and i think parts 9 and 10 were messed up.

Part 12 is currently unavailable.........?

Nevermind, it came back. Must have just had some sort of error.

yeah, with megaupload down its a real hassle to upload stuff now, I have to say its a real pain in the ass, I had to tell one of our tutors the real reason I couldn't hand in my assignment was cos' I lost a tonne of work when megaupload shutdown :( how embarrasing is that! Honestly , the americans do NOT realise how many ppl actually had real work backed up on megaupload, not just warez shit, I mean actual work like me. Fuck them, some ppl (like me) actually had work on there, assholes just don't understand they steriotype that basically all filehosting sites host warez, thats ridiculous

No, they knew. alot of people complained about it and so there way of "fixing" the problem was to put a small little banner on megaupload.com
as if that would make people care less about the stuff they cant get back anymore.

Reactions:JJJusea
No, they knew. alot of people complained about it and so there way of "fixing" the problem was to put a small little banner on megaupload.com
as if that would make people care less about the stuff they cant get back anymore.
Well they can go fuck themselves, as if putting a goddamb little banner on the front page of the website to say "Thats right your stuff is gone FOREVER! And we don't give a shit" is gonna help at all, they might as well go and take down every single file-hosting website like its gonna stop internet piracy.

Its like those idiots who burn down bars saying its gonna stop ppl getting drunk. (Yes, that happened a while back) there are some real idiots on this earth.

EDIT
In justifying the right to destroy or taking lots of peoples property simply because a minority of ppl decide to upload warez does not fucking add up, in the same logic we can't let a minority (as in a small number of overpowered dumb ass American politicians) take away our property in order to stop piracy, simply said this changes NOTHING, ppl will simply upload via torrents, irc, or ftp backups. In the end destroying the internet to destroy piracy does not and will not work, people will always find other ways of freely sharing products 'illegally' if you ask me those congress people probably don't actually give a fuck about whether it changes piracy at all anyways.

EDIT #2
This might sound crazy , but lets be honest here, if America can justify taking down megaupload on the basis that a small number of people were abusing the system by uploading copyrighted software AND (lets not forget Iraq) justify invading Iraq simply because they had possession of a WMD or because they had a dictator then the world can justify invading America for the possession of (alot of) WMD's and the promotion of/trading of drugs worldwide. Not only has America tried to enforce the law of taking control of all WMD in the world they have also invaded many countries, simply said I ask myself sometimes "Why on earth has God given America; one of the worlds dumbest countries; half the worlds wealth and suck influence and might over the world?"

its more then piracy going on here. (so I have been told)
but megaupload was tooken down for alot of reasons and a few of them I agree with. but I really do dissagree with taking down the site.
and america is and will be in the lead because we beat the rest of the world too it and now we are the ultimate controller. no one can invade because we put limits on most of are big enemies by saying there allowed to have so many men. no one can really take us on and no one wants to start the 3rd world war because there would be a good chance a nuke would be set off, then the world would come to mutual assured self destruction.

but because megaupload has gone down I have been using there servers for testing, I have been playing around on a few of there servers using backtrack5 r1. its a great way to learn a few things. I also found out that they had a few cisco switches and those things have so many bugs. how could I resist playing around in there network. :D

Reactions:JJJusea
its more then piracy going on here. (so I have been told)
Well I don't know much about any other reasons they had but hey, I hardly keep up with the news I got a life to get on with, but yeah, nobodys got the guts to go up against america, the question is "Does america have the will to fix the damages they have caused?"

Back