Cafe HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaTaL-ExtremE

Hi guys i have a problem, I have a certificate i extracted from a cafe, i have installed the cert and when i start steam for cafe's it says i gotta register my ip or certificate :? im confused:confused: any one willing to help me get this working im willing to share my certificate with you;) thnx

Well if you extracted the cert just pm wwiii and send him the cert. Then you get vip and cafe subscription.

I may be able to test it on our system, but other than that you are "fucked".

Like worthless...

damn dude thats harsh....... im a pretty proficient programmer i can compile in c++ vb4-7 binary basic java html php turbo pascal.... and for a living im a network administrator on a 257 and 3 server network i just dont get the whole certificate thing ive installed it several times, and when i start the cac client it dosn't detect it.

damn dude thats harsh....... im a pretty proficient programmer i can compile in c++ vb4-7 binary basic java html php turbo pascal.... and for a living im a network administrator on a 257 and 3 server network i just dont get the whole certificate thing ive installed it several times, and when i start the cac client it dosn't detect it.

That sounds like a crapload of lies.

That sounds like a crapload of lies.

LOL like i gaf what you think who do you think you are god? oh yeah i forgot your fennys little ]3itch arent you so you think your sombody ROFL grow up kid,

Sincerely,
FaTaL-2-TeH-ExtrEmE
p.s. mabye if you werent such a asshole i might teach you a thing or 2 kid

It doesn't matter who or what you are tbh. You could be the supreme ruler of the rule, but honestly, nobody cares.

LOL like i gaf what you think who do you think you are god? oh yeah i forgot your fennys little ]3itch arent you so you think your sombody ROFL grow up kid,

Sincerely,
FaTaL-2-TeH-ExtrEmE
p.s. mabye if you werent such a asshole i might teach you a thing or 2 kid

Yes I can tell how "leet" you are by the w4y u lyk 2 typ3.

Ok, this is going bad quick... Fatal, you can send me the cert to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back