1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of Duty 5 - World at War - First Details

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Series' started by Ray, June 9, 2008.

1. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

Hey I found the first Details to Call of DUty 5 - Wold of war

2. Tuna5

Tuna5 FS Member

I'm not sure about this game.

Could have it's ups and downs, but I do really like WW2 games...
  3. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

Call of Duty: World at War revealed, Treyarch to develop

It surprised precisely no one when Activision last month revealed plans for yet another game in the publisher's popular Call of Duty franchise, though until now details have been kept just beyond our line of sight. Now new scans lifted from the latest issue of the UK's Official Xbox Magazine have confirmed earlier rumors that the series' fifth installment, apparently dubbed Call of Duty: World at War, will be handled by developer Treyarch, and that the game's previously teased "new military theater" will again drop players behind enemy lines in a battle for the Pacific during World War II.

According to the article, Treyarch aims to "explore the darkest corners of WWII," giving the military shooter more of a survival horror flavor by "tackling darker themes" and pitting players against a "new, seemingly alien fighting force." Activision has yet to officially announce Call of Duty: World at War, though it seems clear that we'll be trading in our guided anti-tank missiles for submachine guns sooner than we'd like.

[Thanks Nathan]
  4. flv1333

flv1333 FS Member

Wow, I'm so looking forward to this.... as well as Farcry 2...
  5. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

i loved CoD2, Cod 3 and Cod 4. FarCry was rubbish... how can you look foward to it
  6. flv1333

flv1333 FS Member

I agree that FarCry 1 was not that great.. but looking at the graphics of FC2 it looks promising.... and after all, its all about opinion
  7. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

ahh true that aye. Its only $40 for Wii at the store near me :p
  8. flv1333

flv1333 FS Member

LOL... Now I see why you think it sucks! lol your thinking of the console version... that was not even worth the CD it was printed on! Im talkin PC.
  9. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

COD5 should be great, bring it back to its roots lol.
  10. Echo419

Echo419 FS Owner

Neg it's roots are with Infinity Ward and WWII, I bet cod5 will be consoles only just like cod3, treyarch just don't cut it like Infinity.
  11. ilikepepsi

ilikepepsi FS Member

Meh, It still might be good...
  12. ccoopa

ccoopa New Member

Love this game =D
  13. xgazx

xgazx New Member

I love this game :D