can u tranfser games?

steamhelper94

i have lets just say about 3 accounts for steam all dif games on each. all non vacced. am i able to tranfser the games to my main/fav account? if some1 knows how a would appritiate knowing how. thanks fellow gamers:cool:

I think one of our coders was working on something like this. I'm pretty sure that Oldfart was trying this, I direct him here to help you out.

no that is impossible. but you can use oldfart's program and have all 3 accounts linked together so you can just click on your game from a list of ALL the games you have and it will launch it.

no that is impossible. but you can use oldfart's program and have all 3 accounts linked together so you can just click on your game from a list of ALL the games you have and it will launch it.

Hi steamhelper94,

Steam would probably like you to be able to do that - because then you would have all your games in only 1 x account. That way, you can only ever use 1 x game at a time - more sales for VALVE/Steam. :mad:

I advocate that people have multiple Steam Accounts and only a couple of games in each. That way if you want to lend a game/account to a friend - then you can without losing access to your main account.:confused:

That's why YASAMM aka vnetcafe came into existence. You can access all your games/accounts from 1 x login - the information is encrypted and kept on your PC. YASAMM does all the swapping between Steam accounts by logging out of steam and then logging into the new account.

Now with P2P - it has the added benefit of being able to start an account on a mate's PC (who needs to be running vnetcafe.exe aka YASAMM). You can also copy an account from your PC to your friend's (kid's) PC. :eek:

It saves you from having to physically login your account on another PC.

Try Welcome to VNetCafe

FAQ: FAQ

Download: Download

cheers
OldFart :D

BTW: Vn: 1.0.8.0 is now available - it will show a current list of P2P users to registered members.

Still to come - setting time limits on loaned accounts.
Borrowing accounts from a central repository (without going to the website).

Back