Can't Downlaod Games

eurolite

FS Member
I downloaded SteaUp!, and tried some other things that said I could download the games on Steam without buying them, and steam gives me an error saying their servers are busy. I know I can't download all the games, but there is not info on what games I CAN download...

Yeah figured out, already saw that. I am a noob :(

When I try to play games in multiplayer says I don't own the game. Any way to get around that?

that is normal because steam detect that you dont own the game so it dont let you enter legit servers, but you can play on cracked servers:
http://css.setti.info/servers

to enter a cracked server, open the console and type connect (IP adress here)

Woohoo thought I downloaded these for nothing. Thanks again I'll try it out on GM.

Doesn't work. Do I have to type it in a specific area, or just the screen where it says create multiplayer, player multiplayer, exit, options, etc.?

Woohoo thought I downloaded these for nothing. Thanks again I'll try it out on GM.

Doesn't work. Do I have to type it in a specific area, or just the screen where it says create multiplayer, player multiplayer, exit, options, etc.?

you have to type it in the console, to open console you have to type ~ but if you cant, in steam, rigth click the game and then click in "set launch option" and type "console". and then when you open the game the console will be open.

Back