certificates

coolcast

Donator
ok guys well i have a certificate.... and its the maddoxxx certificate many have told it doesnt realy work but i want to hear many others say if its true or not and if this certificate works can u please tell how to install it the correct way?
thank you very much

That's not a certificate. It's a certificate request.

I think u are wrong, in the maddoxx leacked pack are 2 tipes of certificates:
VTTprod2_Valve Cyber Cafe Program.cer
Valve Cyber Cafe Program.crl
One is really a cert the other is a complement cert, Tell me if im wrong.

Anyway noone if this files work, valve fixed it somedays after the release.

ok guys well i have a certificate.... and its the maddoxxx certificate many have told it doesnt realy work but i want to hear many others say if its true or not and if this certificate works can u please tell how to install it the correct way?
thank you very much
Dont work, valve fixed the cert long time ago.

aww damit... but there is something pretty weird cuz when i try to login in the CAC thingy it says wrong certificate installed (87) <----- which the real number of the cert is 86 weird :eek:

Maybe the "87" is the number of the error, u know, Error (87) or something like that not the number of the cert, but i dont know, weird xD

none of the extractors extract anything lol but if there was a way to change that number becuase it says cert number error (87) and the cert is 86 so if someone knows about this maybe you could help us... becuase the certificate says it expirer 2016 i dont know if its true but dang it!! i wish it worked

this post encouraged me to get a hand on the maddoxx stuff.

I got a live torrent (i'm not gonna tell where ) doing google search where it has a certificate generator.

I think Maddoxx did a great thing keeping most of the files from the hacked server except one "index.php"

All files are presereved as original, some of them I can see, are still the same used at steampowered.

Tips: One need to install PHP , configure it to work properly via Apache / IIS, then call all the files via local cafe/Signup & it should give you guys a valid cafe certificate. Another idea, is to use an already valid cafeaccount so that the certificate is exact for that account.

Required, the old index.php ( not the new one from steampowered.com )

If Maddox is still around in this forum in disguise, pls PM me the link for old index.php, I'll do the rest & sell legit certificates on my own. LOL

daemon, your post interested me

I got maddoxx's hack from rapidshare some time ago, and was n00b enough to try it simply with firfox. It would say I dont have a pc name or something and error me when I requested a cert... so your sayin php and apache local? did it work for you?

it is not working as expected as the main index.php is missing from the bundle...if in your package you see index.php, pls pm the upload link for the same. I'm tring it with IIS6 & PHP, my PHP is working, but all the page calls are redirected via index.php. It seems steampowered, changed something in index.php which is just looping on the main page.

i see ideas rising up yo you never know how stuff really works maybe nobody really put much interest in the maddoxxx hacked file maybe those files are the key for a valid certificate you NEVER know

Back