About the Game
Meet Chaos Theory! A balanced mix of arcade gameplay and challenging physics-based puzzle solving.
The main objective in Chaos Theory is to fill "Collectors" with magnetically charged particles. Those particles move freely in the environment and are influenced by other objects and their magnetic forces. Attract free particles, bind them to objects, and shoot them onto the Collectors to finish a level.
- Physics-based puzzler
- More than 50 Levels
- Includes Steam Achievements
- Level editor: Build your own levels and share them with your friends
- Tutorials that introduce every new game element
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor:Pentium or Athlon, 1 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512MB (Vista 1GB)
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0 compatible, PixelShader 2.0
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 30MB
- Sound: Yes, we have sound
Password = www.FreeSteam.org