Cheap way to get a mic w/o buying it

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugz`

Apr 15, 2007
Ok my friend found out about this really useful thing, so I want to give some credits to him, but since he don't spend too much time here, Ill post a tutorial on how to get a free mic!

All you basically need is any kind of headphones..
Plug in the headphones where the microphone suppose to go and talk into it easy as that..

Have fun! =D

hugz`

Apr 15, 2007
Some people can't even afford that.. please say something nice or don't say anything at all =p

Thanks.

W

WorldWarIII

This is the dumbest thing I have ever, ever, heard....

n00b

Mar 4, 2007
It works actually, although you have to literally scream into the headphones to be heard.

steven

Apr 14, 2007
LOl....i just tried it...i had to scream to the top of my lungs just so my mates on ventrilo could hear me.

Insanehl

Jan 21, 2007
yeah there are really good ones on Newegg.com where you can get a headset for around 5 dollars and have it work really well.

Insanehl

Jan 21, 2007
It works because the speakers can pick up the vibrations your voice makes, but its hard for it to do that unless you have a lower voice because the speakers normally put out more bass than treble. The mic. has a smaller speaker inside which picks up a full range of sound making it easier to speak.

battledead

Apr 11, 2007
it works but your neighbors will be mad when they hear you screaming ;P is there anyway tomake this work better?

Status
Not open for further replies.