1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheats

Discussion in 'Comments & Suggestions' started by hugz`, April 15, 2007.

1. hugz`

hugz` New Member

You guys should start some cheat projects.. would be great =D

2. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

there was the thread about this in ViP they are going to make a 1.6 and cz hack so buy vip

3. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

yeah it should be good :p it would be awesome if they made some DOD:S and CSS hacks :p

4. hugz`

hugz` New Member

Man. VIP VIP VIP everything goes there.. release some project cheats to public lol..

5. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

or you could support them and buy ViP?

6. hugz`

hugz` New Member

No pay pal kthx <3 lol.

7. mophez

mophez Full Member

I think vD is enough for all your Cheating needs , I see no point trying to make freesteam a hack site.

8. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

CSS hacks are fine theres plenty VAC proof already we need 1.6 VAC Proof hacks man. :(

-Renegade89

9. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

you have cafe accounts... why do you need vac proof hacks?

10. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

Aha, well hugz, did you mean start a new site for Hacks ? We actually considered that idea, but thought of it as a bad one because there are enough of them out there.
    But, as far the hack we are developing, just be patient :)

11. hugz`

hugz` New Member

Maybe there is some one to care about besides himself? never thought of that? =/

12. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

there are 1.6 vac proof hacks.. i have seen a few and i was just saying why does it matter to him as he really doesnt need to use vac proof ones..

13. hugz`

hugz` New Member

Theres always a reason for something lol. Maybe he wants to go play on his legit account for some reason.. maybe go cal o_0

14. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

there isnt cal in australia

15. hugz`

hugz` New Member

You can join cal from anywhere in the world.. you will lag like a motha fucka if you join a team from USA though.. but yeah.

16. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

you wouldnt lag that bad i have been playing css with erix i get like 200ish ping on US servers i was surprised it wasnt like 400 it was cool

17. CreateAMuck

CreateAMuck Full Member

Cheats only get you banned, To get the most out of your games play legit :)

18. hugz`

hugz` New Member

Cheats are like becoming more and more of a part of the game, its almost like as its normal.. most of the people you play with, cheat..

Soon it will get from:
    "Wow your bad at this game, go get legit" to "Wow your cheat sucks, go get a better one"

And then cs will eventually die and become a legend.
    Sad huh? :*(

19. CreateAMuck

CreateAMuck Full Member

Yeah true I suspose. CS 1.6 Died along time ago (From what I seen) And so would CSS also if the way the people cheat continue.

20. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Theres more hackers (in Australia anyway) in Counter-Strike: Source than Counter-Strike 1.6. :) I guarantee it. Not saying there isn't hackers in 1.6 put it really varies from server to server generally its worse in CSS than 1.6 though that don't deny it I play both games alot each week.

-Renegade89

21. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

Renegade is right there are alot more hackers in CSS i know half of them :p

22. hugz`

hugz` New Member

Well not sure about that one.. but there is some good "cheats" that are in a .vtf format.. so thats why many people use it probably..

But no, just because you don't see anyone actually hacking, don't mean that they don't.. they just "act legit".

But if you are pro at finding if they cheat, trust me you will run into many many hackers.

23. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

.vtf cheats are very good as the only way you can get banned is if someone catches you vac doesnt detect this kind of cheat i used them for awhile i still do sometimes but not often

24. hugz`

hugz` New Member

Yah.. but I hear that most of the servers have some kind of ZBlock anti cheat system.. not sure what it does though.. I don't play Source :)

25. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

There get detected do'nt worry about that lol, they always will eventualy.

26. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

They cant detect it unless they started taking screenies its just like custom gun textures they would have to block them to

27. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

ahhhhh rite i see Vas lol,