Cheats

there was the thread about this in ViP they are going to make a 1.6 and cz hack so buy vip

I think vD is enough for all your Cheating needs , I see no point trying to make freesteam a hack site.

Aha, well hugz, did you mean start a new site for Hacks ? We actually considered that idea, but thought of it as a bad one because there are enough of them out there.
But, as far the hack we are developing, just be patient :)

there are 1.6 vac proof hacks.. i have seen a few and i was just saying why does it matter to him as he really doesnt need to use vac proof ones..

there are 1.6 vac proof hacks.. i have seen a few and i was just saying why does it matter to him as he really doesnt need to use vac proof ones..

Theres always a reason for something lol. Maybe he wants to go play on his legit account for some reason.. maybe go cal o_0

You can join cal from anywhere in the world.. you will lag like a motha fucka if you join a team from USA though.. but yeah.

you wouldnt lag that bad i have been playing css with erix i get like 200ish ping on US servers i was surprised it wasnt like 400 it was cool

Cheats are like becoming more and more of a part of the game, its almost like as its normal.. most of the people you play with, cheat..

Soon it will get from:
"Wow your bad at this game, go get legit" to "Wow your cheat sucks, go get a better one"

And then cs will eventually die and become a legend.
Sad huh? :*(

Yeah true I suspose. CS 1.6 Died along time ago (From what I seen) And so would CSS also if the way the people cheat continue.

Theres more hackers (in Australia anyway) in Counter-Strike: Source than Counter-Strike 1.6. :) I guarantee it. Not saying there isn't hackers in 1.6 put it really varies from server to server generally its worse in CSS than 1.6 though that don't deny it I play both games alot each week.

-Renegade89

Well not sure about that one.. but there is some good "cheats" that are in a .vtf format.. so thats why many people use it probably..

But no, just because you don't see anyone actually hacking, don't mean that they don't.. they just "act legit".

But if you are pro at finding if they cheat, trust me you will run into many many hackers.

.vtf cheats are very good as the only way you can get banned is if someone catches you vac doesnt detect this kind of cheat i used them for awhile i still do sometimes but not often

Yah.. but I hear that most of the servers have some kind of ZBlock anti cheat system.. not sure what it does though.. I don't play Source :)

They cant detect it unless they started taking screenies its just like custom gun textures they would have to block them to

Back