Cod MW2 wont start

ZX3HST

FS Member
when I run the Undead 6.66 patch it installs ect, I run steam its in the but it says download starting and if i stop it says download paused then once I click to start MW2 it says preparing to start MW2 then it says "this game is currently Unavailable Please try again later any ideas I just want to play MW2 online with my friends in a private match PS my freinds are legit players.... if you have a some secret CD key gen by all means tell me , when I take the crack off it says pre load complete and wants me to buy MW2

Thanks

I have the NCF files installed but umm in that thread is that the whole game that took a week for me to download? I downloaded the game already via torrent.....

ok... im a bit of a dumb nut then, can you tell me how to get it to work then? so that i can play cod mw2 in private matches with my freinds that have legit copies?

is really easy to use, I use that page too to get my serials at the left of the page there is a search bar there pu call of duty asdas and then it will show all the relatives thing to that (cracks,Serials) and I dont think that you need to get the cd key because the torrent have one

Back