1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by CreateAMuck, April 16, 2007.

1. CreateAMuck

CreateAMuck Full Member

I don't know much about RTS but isn't Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars out? My cousin bought it for $100, Just wondering if anyone has it and if so what do you think?

2. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

I have it i downloaded it :p its good.. well kinda the ending of each campaign is kind disappointing

3. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

i have tiberian sun lol =) that was my first game for pc =), still play on now and again.

4. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

Your cousin bought it for 100$ omg? :eek: Did you mean the old version or the new version?
    The new version isnt soo good.

5. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

I have it downloaded, but not installed yet. Suppose to be a really great game!

6. CreateAMuck

CreateAMuck Full Member

I might get it off my cousin. Hope it's good :)

7. drsealion

drsealion New Member

Looks interesting, original campaings?

8. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

The campaigns u have are GDI, NOD and Scrim you get scrim once u finish the GDI and NOD campaigns

9. CreateAMuck

CreateAMuck Full Member

Should play it on hamachi with you Vasuki xD

10. RessourectoR?

RessourectoR? New Member

Yea you should. It's the best RTS since some time. Almost everyone around me plays it, even all the FPS guys.

11. P4rD0nM3

P4rD0nM3 Full Member

The only RTS that I've played in multiplayer were Warcraft 2 Series, Warcraft 3 up to FT (No mods)...C&C2...and my all time fucking favorite...STARCRAFT!!!