Command & Conquer 4

Suppose to be a lot of good games coming out over the next few months. Mafia 2, CODMW2, C&C4, a few others as well.

Suppose to be a lot of good games coming out over the next few months. Mafia 2, CODMW2, C&C4, a few others as well.

Yeh REALY looking forward to mw2 (which is not cod franchise by the way), but i dont think i will be able to run it. I just about run cod4 with around 20-40 fps on my laptop

Well this is the last sequel of the tiberium series and I hope everything makes sense like Kane's time travel. It's been a good 15 years of playing the tiberium series it's just sad to see it go away :(

Well EA fucked it up pretty bad anyways. Red Alert 3 was horrible... Worst game ever. I expect a lot out of C&C4, but we'll see.

Nothing will ever beat the first one, C&C95 was badass. Cool thing is, Kane looks the same, if it isn't him, throughout the games. Tiberium sun was really good as well.

lmao kane has not aged a bit. Yah c&c95 had some fantastic music! I wish they will remix all the c&c95 songs like the new renegade x mod for UT3.

Haha no kidding eh? Still think it's cool they use real people in the cinematics.

lol it's the same actor for Kane all the way through. This ones gonna suck like all the ones after generals.

how can you say that? command and conquer 3 was epic and left us wanting to see the sequel, I agree red alert 3 sucks but that's no reason to take it out in the tiberium series lol. so yah I was playing c&c since i was a kid, brings back memories.

C&C3 was okay. Lacked in gameplay for the most part. Generals was decent, needed some better graphics.

I mean I don't intend on buying this, torrent as always :D