Complete OrangeBox GCFs TORRENT !!!

-=FamilyGuy=-

Here's the torrent. Please Seed *At Least* in a u/d ratio of 1.

http://www.mediafire.com/?31xkjlozcot
or
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=UL0JZ3L0

Thank you !

-=FamilyGuy=-

[Edit] There's aparently a problem with the link, maybe too much people dl'd it or maybe it has been reported as piracy, anyway, here's a megaupload link for it : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=UL0JZ3L0

Also updated in top of post.

-=FamilyGuy=-

[Edit2] Wasn't wanting to start a new thread for that, but here's the Final portal song !
ps: SPOILER !!
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/f/7/a/f7a3a29bf11bed659b3b0568adfd97d8.mp3
-=FamilyGuy=-

This torrent contains all you need for ep2, tf2 and portal, including the 2007's, thus why I said *Complete*.

There's already some rapidshare links floating around, but most people don't like it since they got to wait between parts ...

It's nice to see some people wanting to seed :)

Thank you !

-=FamilyGuy=-

I would like to announce my progression:
Time Elapsed: 23 hours, 14 minutes
Downloaded: 3.85 Gigabytes
Percentage: 99.8% (1:30 minutes remain)

after i download am i supposed to patch it or do something with it or just put it in the steamapps folder? cuz i just put it in the steamapps folder and its not 100%. When i open up CF Toolbox, everything is 100% except the source 2007 binaries. It says the source 2007 binaries are outdated. Any ideas?

these files are out of date now. . .

i'll upload the latest ones as soon as i have them, im downloading it now @ 77%

and whats with the padding files in this? There 50mb of unneeded files in this torrent. . .

i'll be realesing them later on tonight providing i can get some people to help me share them. . . .

(helpers will get the files before everyone else)

їWhy dont use better methods than torrent, how for example Pando?
For those dont know how works pando, is how a torrent, someone upload the file, create a .pando archive the ppl open the .pando archive and start downloding, but the download is better than torrent because the speed is how dowload in DD.
Or P2M is good too but more hard to download, pando is more easy.

Pd: Oh and with pando dont need ppl seeding because the file is uploaded to a "sever" so u can upload an archive and leave without waste upload speed seending or with the pc On all day to seed.

because of compatability. . .

most people use torrents now, which incidentally is the main reason its dying. . . people dont know how to use it properly also, pando only allows 1 gb files on a free account

I havent decided on using the torrent system yet, i might just use an ftp or something. . .

PLZ SEEd

if someone could plz seed the torrent files it wold help alot. Once i get it i would loveto seed it but right now my ETA is 4D 21 Hrs.

P.S. just couase i have 1 post don't think im a nub, i scanned over 823 steam hacking websites and only 7 out of all is good at all. This website might become the 8th. [_,O[_,

Damn, I downloaded for 2 days only to get out of date files ! LOL

where can I get the updated ones ? Downloading through isnt working.

Damn, I downloaded for 2 days only to get out of date files ! LOL

where can I get the updated ones ? Downloading through isnt working.

I think here in others posts are more links to the gcfs what do you need, try it.
If not search in google, is very easy to find orange box gcfs.

First Download-Link is down =(

"Invalid Quickkey. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team."

Hello

All i want is to play Cinematic Mod v9
OpenDNS

This is required all episodes it's says "Fully installed and unlocked"
i have installed all episodes and HL2 (nonsteam)-> (unpacked in own directory)

Cinematic automatical installed in SteamApps/Sourcemods
This mod don't run when steam no runing
So i have installed Steam (work offline) and add HL2 and episodes exe files
in my games.
i installed again cinematic and run
it's say "you don't have all GCFs neede to start"
f.... !!!!

i have episode two an HL2 gcfs i need ep1 and i must know where
i should copy this gcf to cinematic can detected them.

Could anyone know is there a chance to play this mod
without buying orginal orange box and steam. ???
??
?

Back