Configuring Crafty to work with GMOD non steam.

steamingine

Being new here I'm uncertain which category this best fits in. So my apologies if wrong category.

But here's what I'm wanting to do. I have GMOD non steam..maybe version 11 or 12..not certain since it's on my other PC. I also have Crafty installed. Under the profiles there is one for GMOD. So I've selected that, then thru the file system browser I then mounted my entire GMOD which includes the addon folders. In the material browser all of the materials in the addon folders show up. But in the object browser none of the materials show up for the objects. So I then check the console and it logs a bunch of errors indicating that it can't find any of these textures. So how in the world do I get these objects to show up as fully textured, so that I can then bring them into 3ds Max fully textured?
Is this even possible, I mean..to get these GMOD addons to come into Crafty fully textured? If it is possible, I know I can't figure out how to get it to work. There seems to be some very sharp people in here. So I'm hoping someone can help me out here, that is, if this is even doable to begin with. Thanks.

Back