Coolcast 2nd Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcast

Donator
Main Alias: Coolcast

Position Applying for: I would like to apply for a forum moderator, nothing bigger than that because I know I don't deserve it

Experience: Basic and some advance computer knowledge, Forum Administrator in brokenvalve.org

Reason for wanting your requested position: Well i have been a member here for a long time even before the forums went down, and I know I haven't contributed that much, Now is the time for me to help out the Freesteam community and show I can be of good Use. Many of you don't know me but I assure you that I will a trustful moderator here.

I agree to the EULA [Put Yes/No]:
Yes.

i rekon no purley because of the same reason i have said no all those other times. I got nothing against coolcast but seriously i don't see how he can help the forum any more then he can as he is. The same went for Ray as it did for you the first time and ultimatly as it does for me... thats why i don't ever apply cause i can't exactly help any more then i can as Respected.

Good luck anyway but i seriously don't see it as necessary

Like I said at your other application, still not enough posts... Well and I dont think, that any1 know you here on the forum? Its jsut a tip. Dont take it as a attack or so, but do mroe posts ---> make your self more popular here on the forum.-

i Vote NO, the forum is quite and if there are any problems some one is always here to sort it.

We will open the mod applications when it comes time that we need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back