Counter Stike: Source - 07/03/2010

PsychoGamer

FreeSteam Member
Counter Strike: Source - 03/07/2010

Counter_Strike_Source.jpg

About the Game:

Counter-Strike: Source (abbreviated CS:S) is a first-person shooter video game developed by the Valve Corporation. It is a complete remake of Counter-Strike using the Source game engine. As in the original, Counter-Strike: Source pits a team of counter-terrorists against a team of terrorists in a series of rounds. Each round is won either by completing an objective (such as detonating a bomb or rescuing hostages) or by eliminating all members of the opposing team.

System Requirements
Minimum: 1.2 GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 2.4 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 9 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Download

PassWord:

To download faster use Jdownloader

ok thanks live freesteam:D:D:D

edit:you Add to other sites to files...(rapid,hotfile..) and my register hacked!:( yesterday.. how can i add and how can i find key??

ok thanks live freesteam:D:D:D

edit:you Add to other sites to files...(rapid,hotfile..) and my register hacked!:( yesterday.. how can i add and how can i find key??

I dont understand you :D please use this:
http://translate.google.com/

said:my steam, hacked yesterday.and friend add key broken.how can i add friends?is there a steam addfriend key?

Steam says "The steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request." I think its cause I downloaded the december 2009 files, if I download this, will it fix it?

When extracting says
! C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\All Counter-Strike Source GCFs.part01.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file All Counter-Strike Source GCFs\base source engine 2.gcf (wrong password ?)
! C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\All Counter-Strike Source GCFs.part01.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file All Counter-Strike Source GCFs\counter-strike source client.gcf (wrong password ?)
! C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\All Counter-Strike Source GCFs.part03.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file All Counter-Strike Source GCFs\counter-strike source shared.gcf (wrong password ?)
! C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\All Counter-Strike Source GCFs.part04.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file All Counter-Strike Source GCFs\source engine.gcf (wrong password ?)
! C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\All Counter-Strike Source GCFs.part04.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file All Counter-Strike Source GCFs\source materials.gcf (wrong password ?)
! C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\All Counter-Strike Source GCFs.part07.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file All Counter-Strike Source GCFs\source models.gcf (wrong password ?)
! C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\All Counter-Strike Source GCFs.part07.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file All Counter-Strike Source GCFs\source sounds.gcf (wrong password ?)
! C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\All Counter-Strike Source GCFs.part11.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file All Counter-Strike Source GCFs\sourceinit.gcf (wrong password ?)

Whats the correct password then? (Yes I did copy and paste)

Come on what the hell is the password???? :(

well can someone help me...i just don't understand what to do...i really want cs:s even on cracked servers but...i use steam up and when i press install they said the servers are busy...so i need some help:). i only want css.

well can someone help me...i just don't understand what to do...i really want cs:s even on cracked servers but...i use steam up and when i press install they said the servers are busy...so i need some help:). i only want css.

Visit http://freesteam.org/forums/half-life-2-source-engine-gcfs/16457-latest-counter-strike-source-client.html#post360060 and download the client from there, place in steamapps folder and launch cracked steam again. It will download and let you play.

Visit http://freesteam.org/forums/half-life-2-source-engine-gcfs/16457-latest-counter-strike-source-client.html#post360060 and download the client from there, place in steamapps folder and launch cracked steam again. It will download and let you play.

Thank you very much:D :D :D :D :D :)
but i have a question... can i get all(or almost all) clients from here?(from this forum)
And thank you again

Back