Counter Strike 1.6 - 7th July 2012

FSOwner

FS Owner
header.jpg

About the Game

Play the world's number 1 online action game. Engage in an incredibly realistic brand of terrorist warfare in this wildly popular team-based game. Ally with teammates to complete strategic missions. Take out enemy sites. Rescue hostages. Your role affects your team's success. Your team's success affects your role.

System Requirements
  • Minimum: 500 mhz processor, 96mb ram, 16mb video card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 800 mhz processor, 128mb ram, 32mb+ video card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Videos+Demos

Game Details

Metascore : 88
Read Critic Reviews
Title: Counter-Strike
Genre: Action
Developer: Valve
Publisher: Valve
Release Date: Nov 1, 2000
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Multi-player
Valve Anti-Cheat enabled

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3z9ht4x11n6z/n/counter-strike.gcf

sorry but i don't really understand how to get the game? Do i just go to the rapidshare link.. and whats with the pass?

Don't double post, even .ISO told you that.

Change it via your config.cfg or through the options in counter strike.

Counter Strike (1.6) - 13th May 2008

i got undead patch and i got this GCF
and here is what i get ...
2dl64xj.jpg

download starting ... and it freezes like this
oh and this isnt game download :S it says that game is updating

there are rapidshare links there already... just suck it up and download using those

You can download cs from steam if you have half-life at 100%...

DO we download every thing???

im very sorry for double posting but i have to say that my .GFC wont extract from winrar and yeh it wont come out....IM VERY SORRRY FOR DOBLE POSTING PLZ FORGIVE

Ok You Guys Sup Im New Here Just Registered Today And I Was Wondering If Anyone Know Like Where I Can Get Or If Someone Has A Valid Cd-Key I Have Cs 1.6 And Everthing Already Just Need The Cd-Key Because I Just Play Non Steam Right Now Thanks For The Help And Im Gona Explores This Site See If I Like It

Ok You Guys Sup Im New Here Just Registered Today And I Was Wondering If Anyone Know Like Where I Can Get Or If Someone Has A Valid Cd-Key I Have Cs 1.6 And Everthing Already Just Need The Cd-Key Because I Just Play Non Steam Right Now Thanks For The Help And Im Gona Explores This Site See If I Like It

Sorry, no free ones left

File Size Version Completion Information
half-life engine.gcf 10.45 MBytes 48 outdated Download error

HELP please.. i'm in 96%
i need only ths file for 100%

PD: sorry again 4 my bad english

outdatedht5.jpg

They've updated hl1 engine few days ago, I couldn't find any new working gcf for this yet...

sAme here the all gfc s what ive got from echo never works...

Ive done all what ya said but it still stuck in Download...... Downloaded Gfc s..... UndeadPathcs.... neither works...
... only css works...... ....

Back