aTr

FS Member
cs_title.png

Version: 1.2
Release: 8/29/2009
Updated: 9/19/2009

features.png

• Fully working serverbrowser with favorites using Setti MasterServer
  • Latest release of the game, V42, Build 4554.
  • Using latest protocol 48
  • Using REVOLUTiON Emulator 9.81
  • sv_lan 0 enforce fixed
  • No bots included in this release
  • Half-Life maps are totally removed
  • HLDS and HLTV included
  • Ads are removed
faq.png

Q: "STEAM validation rejected", "The Server is using an older protocol (47) than your client (48) ... " errors
A: It happens when connecting to old, protocol 47 servers and Steam servers. This release is a protocol 48 NoSteam release.

Q: My HLDS crashes when I start it. What can I do?
A: Start HLDS with the -game cstrike -console parameter. And use changelevel instead of map if you want to change it.

credits.png

Specially thanks for Rev-Crew for their awesome REVOLUTiON Emulator! Without this, this release wouldn't be released! :p

And thanks for wendigo10 for the ad removal hack.

note.png

If you have any issues with the server browser/favorites tab, please post your operating system and how did you launched it.

download.png

update.png

Use this patch if you want to update an older version of Counter-Strike 1.6 ZCP to latest

cz_title.png

Release: 9/27/2009

features.png

This addon installs Condition Zero for any of the ZCP release.
You can either install it on the Half-Life ZCP (standalone) or the Counter-Strike 1.6 ZCP (standalone).

But remember, if you wish to install it on the Half-Life ZCP (standalone), you first have to install Counter-Strike ZCP (addon) installed.

note.png

Install this where hl.exe is located, not in your valve folder!
Launch it from Condition Zero.exe

credits.png

Thanks for us for uploading this addon

download.png

hl_title.png

Release: 9/02/2009

features.png

This addon installs the for both single-player and multi-player Half-Life maps for the Counter-Strike 1.6 ZCP.
You can now play the full game, right on the Counter-Strike 1.6 ZCP release.

note.png

Install this where hl.exe is located, not in your valve folder!
Launch it from Half-Life.exe

credits.png

Thanks for us for uploading this addon

download.png

cst_title.png

Release: 9/02/2009

features.png

This addon will replace the current 1.6 models to the Counter-Strike Source ones.
It will replace the player models, weapon models, weapon images in the UI and the sounds.

note.png

Install this where hl.exe is located, not in your cstrike folder!

credits.png

Thanks for the original creator who converted these models for Counter-Strike 1.6

download.png

Hey all,i'm new member ! Finaly after a quite long research i found this website.

Well before anything,I would like to give my feedback to this cs non steam version ! Its simple,easy & pretty organized :)

So,After I DL this cs .. I tried to join online servers,but I had a problem with ping isssue !

I know it depends on my internet and my graphic card & my system & location.

Well i'm from Lebanon ( Middle East ) ... so let me inform u some details about my conx and my system

I just upgrade my DSL conx from 128 to 512 around a week ago.

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (5.1, Build 2600)

Processor: Intel(R) COre(TM)2 Duo CPU E4700 @ 2.60GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory: 2044 MB RAM

& I have NVIDIA GeFOrce 8500 GT

So,i'll be greatful if someone could help me with this ! I'm always on 280-350 latency & I always look for low latency servers.

So,i'll be waiting a reply.

Thanks in advance & Keep up the good work :)

Sorry but latency will almost defianetly not have anything to do with this Standalone or RevEmu or anything else. The issue could have anything to do with the area you live in to problems with your ISP.

Hello, I downloaded this release yesterday as we decided to have lan party at my friends house. It is installed and run perfectly on most of the boxes but on my laptop, it wouldn't run. It crashes after showing up the main CS picture with two CTs holding gun. This is the error it shows "Error 5899: Metadata file missingor damaged [-1]!!!"

I already searched for more than two hours on problem and also tried to run game on Vista as well as on newly installed XP. It throws the same error. Is there any fix available?

Hmmm... I never had this problem yet. But I'm guessing it's because of the ads ingame. Try downloading this attachment, and extract the iga.dat file into your cstrike folder in the Counter-Strike 1.6 ZCP folder. See if it works that way.

Thanks aTr, it worked!! (sorry for late reply, been busy). If it helps anybody this laptop has Vista 32bit Home edition.

Cheers!

Nice to see the error is fixed. I guess I should include that file into the release too.

Released version 1.2. There are still some problems with the favorites tab. I can't do much for that. revCrew developers need to fix it.

That could be caused by many reasons. Make sure you've installed the game properly, and if it still fails to launch, try to see if it works with an older revEmu files.

And Visual C++ Redistribute 2008 SP1 needs to be also installed if it's not installed yet.

aTr , great work but im getting this error: " Steam valve validation" =/

I tried to install the newest RevEmu but still doesnt working.

Thank you for your job, and im waiting for your reply. =]

You get that Steam validation error before or after installing the latest revEmu? It should work with the ones from the setup. I will check what's the cause later when I get home.

Try downloading this attachment, and extract the iga.dat file into your cstrike folder in the Counter-Strike 1.6 ZCP folder.

i had the same prob as enli on my Vista 32bit laptop so how do i dl the attatchment?

ThankS!

Back