Counter Strike Source - 13th May 2008

Put the gfc's in this foldeR:
Steam\steamapps
And you can play it per steam.
And you also need steam cracked. (E.g. with undeath patch or so)

Btw, i have a question.

I play zs or zombie ruvival, a mod of Garrys mod 10.
if i play it with the files of this cracked css will it affetc anyway in the game?

If you answer i thank you.

When i try playing i get this error...

Application error "The Instruction at "0x241691d6" referenced memory at "0x00c35d80". The memory could not be "read"

Dose anyone know how to fix?

snyways, i meant to comment for this one. Thanks for the download links. Despite me having to wait for freakin rapidshare, very high quality download! Thanks so much!

Damn it i have downloaded all the 8 parts of source shared,but when i end extracting,it writes that there is something wrong with the 8th part(006).What do i do?

You can play on cracked servers but not on normal servers unless you buy yourself a legitimate account.

Hey guys!!

I know a way to download Counter-Strike Source with ********!

Just Download the counter-strike source client.gcf , extract to steamapps of your ********/******* folder

and select install.

It worked for me :D

Oh , and I am downloading OFFICIAL STEAM GCF's

WTF, everytime i try to go play with this cracked css it says "Your account does not own this game" even if i have the setti servers on my steam and css. Can someone help me with this?
E: And yes, they are read-only. (should be)

fischstдbchen said:
WTF, everytime i try to go play with this cracked css it says "Your account does not own this game" even if i have the setti servers on my steam and css. Can someone help me with this?
E: And yes, they are read-only. (should be)

This post is a year old, steam has already fixed it. IT does not work anymore.

I have used the undead patch i think it was 3.33 or something but this file did not work.
I still cant download and install counterstrike source. I shut off steam, Put the file in steamapps folder and started steam back up.

So I've installed it all and it opens. Whenever I try to direct IP join, in order to join Cracked servers, it shuts down. Why?

another game that says download starting in steam... and never moves. only game that has worked is half life: source. which i thank you for. just wish CSS, OP and BS worked =[

EDIT : it worx now, just needed an updated CFG

another game that says download starting in steam... and never moves. only game that has worked is half life: source. which i thank you for. just wish CSS, OP and BS worked =[

CSS works, either download all gcf or just the counter strike client gcf and download through steam. I have uploaded a uploaded gcf on another thread, shouldnt be hard to find

Hi!

Very nice job but I have a problem: I put your "Counter Strike Source Client.gcf" in the folder of steam installation and the game no rules. Look this screens:

**The screens are in Spanish, but it comes to say: "Starting the unload"

It seems to me that according to the CF Toolbox program, I need the "Counter Strike Source Client.gcf" but no of 4MB, one of 16MB:

MqP9J-ec7151b6876ef34d870946d9f3897da9.jpg

Maybe, it is the problem no?

I canґt download this archive because the program doesnґt have and this is the only one that I still have.

Sorry for my bad English ;)

Thx!

Back