Counter Strike Source - 18th July 2012

FSOwner

FS Owner
About the Game

THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF THE WORLD'S # 1 ONLINE ACTION GAME
Counter-Strike: Source blends Counter-Strike's award-winning teamplay action with the advanced technology of Source™ technology. Featuring state of the art graphics, all new sounds, and introducing physics, Counter-Strike: Source is a must-have for every action gamer.

PC System Requirements

• Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX® 8.1 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE), Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
    Recommended: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card, Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Mac System Requirements
Minimum: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, 1GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8 or higher, or ATI X1600 or higher, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection​

http://www.filefactory.com/file/kx8ael9csbz/n/counter-strike_source_client.gcf

http://www.filefactory.com/file/7kufaicsfppb/n/counter-strike_source_binaries.gcf

Reactions: SIRIUSTHEWOLF2000
Counter Strike Source - 30th June 2010

impractical, you have to wait 1 hour to download another file... You're better of torrenting it...

Counter Strike Source - 30th June 2010

I'm going to download them. I bet they are corrupt. Please reupload, and not to rapidshare or hotfile... They have long waiting times.

Counter Strike Source - 7th July 2010

Thanks for uploading, but next time, could you please make the size <200mb instead of exactly 200?
That way, sites like HluSoe that bypass the wait time won't reject downloading the file.

Weird...

I copied the GCF files to SteamApps, ran through Misteam, but when I click play, it says "Steam Servers are too busy". Do I need more files?

That didn't really help much - I just need to know if I need any files besides this. I can't install the common files because the "Steam Servers are Too Busy".

can u upload to Fileshare? theres no waiting time or download limit

I suppose counter-strike source shared.gcf don't work because it is not valid - checked with CFTOOLBOX. There are missing 2 files from gcf: credits.txt and titles.txt from Scripts directory.

[FS]Echo419
- Could you mention the file version please of counter-strike_source_shared. Thanks in advance.

Counter Strike Source - 21st August 2010

Try this: CLICK. It's only one file (counter-strike source client.gcf) which has 21,3MB (packed into 4,73MB by 7zip ^^). Works fine for me. Right now I'm downloading rest of CS:S files by Steam (with SteamUp Launcher of course). :)

Hello !!!
What should I do next when i have installed the gcf's (Counter Strike Source) with CFToolbox...???? (Notice that im new in here) Do I restart steam and play??

I am using Undead Patch 3.00 and I have few games, but there is that install button on every game (uninstalled) but when im trying to install css it says "Servers are too busy" is it going to fix now when i have all gcf files??

Every help is needed.
Thank you already ready for the answers

Tulikettu341
PS. Sorry about my english, im from Finland so.....

i have out both in the right directory but it wont show up in my games list???
help!

anadiu's solution doesn't work for me. I place the gcf where the other gcf's, i open pac steam and try to download css, it's loading a while, and then "Steam servers too busy, try again in a few minutes."
Did i do something wrong?

ok. hm it says may 7th 2011 and that's today. weird though because it's keep telling me that the servers are too busy.

i am using steamup and undead injector both. do i have to re-download the whole CS:S files? meaning

source shared.rar and source shared.a00 + client.gcf?

i thought i only had to redownload the client.gcf. but it says the servers are too busy. help anyone?

Ok for everyone having trouble I'll help.
Step 1. Download Counter Strike source shared. Both of them
Step 2. COPY AND PASTE the link to the client. DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK
Step 3. Put in steamapps and use whatever crack you want to start Counter Strike Source

Step 3. Put in steamapps and use whatever crack you want to start Counter Strike Source
Okay.. Im Gonna try it right now.. Downloadin da both files... :confused::confused:
[Im New Here]

***EDIT***

Link 2 is Broken!!! Plzz Fix it ASAP!

i know how to play the game non-steam version.

my problem is however, the game won't even download and when i double click on CS:S to see if it'll play,

it says the server is too busy. this usually happens when the client gets updated but the header for this file says May 7th 2011.

i'm thinking it got updated again since the May 7th. anyone else having server too busy problems?

i know how to play the game non-steam version.

my problem is however, the game won't even download and when i double click on CS:S to see if it'll play,

it says the server is too busy. this usually happens when the client gets updated but the header for this file says May 7th 2011.

i'm thinking it got updated again since the May 7th. anyone else having server too busy problems?
I Had This problem when i tried to install CS:S [Using SteamUp of course]. So i decided to get the Steam Activation CD-Key For CS:S

However, I Only Got for CS:CZ and CS 1.6 :confused: They both worked Great.. but i couldnt find for CS:S.. :(:(

Back