Instructions
Code:
1. Download 
2. Open the .RAR file and Extract to X:XXXX-Valve-Steam-SteamApps folder
3. The .RAR need a password "freesteam"
4. Open your Steam and Login
5. Wait until the game update to 100%
6. Play
( You Need A CrackedSteam To Play. Visit - Downloads & Releases Section - The FreeSteam Project )
( If you hate Rapidshare.com try with this http://board.freesteam.org/showthread.php?t=98 )

I invite you to Download the Valve Complete Soundtrack & P0rtal Ending Lyric
"Valve Complete Soundtrack Thread"​

i have a cracked steam when i put in the gcf and restarted steam i started up CSS so i could install it and it still says servers are too busy --ERROR-- is there more than 1 CSS
gcf?

i have a cracked steam when i put in the gcf and restarted steam i started up CSS so i could install it and it still says servers are too busy --ERROR-- is there more than 1 CSS
gcf?

First look into your game list and see if CSS are in 100%, if not, try to delete de ClientRegistry.blob for make sure that are not in 100% them if CSS continue stucked in X% and say server busy, is because the gcf is outofdate, so i will upload a update version.
And not, not need others gcfs for upload the CSS only this.

Edit: Ok nevermind, Updated version, Download Now.

First look into your game list and see if CSS are in 100%, if not, try to delete de ClientRegistry.blob for make sure that are not in 100% them if CSS continue stucked in X% and say server busy, is because the gcf is outofdate, so i will upload a update version.
And not, not need others gcfs for upload the CSS only this.

Edit: Ok nevermind, Updated version, Download Now.

thx but will i be able to play on NON-CRACKED servers? and whitch steam patch is better dynpatch or undeadpatch

Sorry that I've only just seen this. Nice work, keep it up :)

thx but will i be able to play on NON-CRACKED servers? and whitch steam patch is better dynpatch or undeadpatch

Well.. the patch.. really the two dont have differences and do the sames things so use the most updated, i think is underadpatch the most updated right now, but i dont know, i dont use cracks for very log time ago.

And about playing in NON-Cracked, yes you can, but ONLY in NO Vac secured.

figured out it doesnt suppiort it and i tryed the new one and it didn't work :( what should i do?

Well the Details of UndeathPatch says that the comunity work, so maybe some update of Steam newest than UndeathPatch has change something in the comunity data and for that dont work, but i dont know.
So wait for a new release or for someone who knows some crack with comunity currently working.

Well the Details of UndeathPatch says that the comunity work, so maybe some update of Steam newest than UndeathPatch has change something in the comunity data and for that dont work, but i dont know.
So wait for a new release or for someone who knows some crack with comunity currently working.

ok is there a link in the forum for the undead patch? the one i got is from:

http://p3ng3l.dl.am/
i saw in another post u give out cafeaccount launchers what are those are they a program that gives u a cafe account?

THANKS! now it works with community thank you man you are a god of cracking steam lol

Lol haha thnxs iltaliafreak, but i dont crack steam i only support freesteam, uploading and finding things and giving help to the users, nothing more heh
Say the thnxs to SASIO he is the coder .

lol o true he is the coder (any program i can use to hack a steam account and get the password? i tried the ones in the forum they dont work know any program that hacks a account for its password? i lost my old account and u know what sucks? the person who stole my account doesn't use it :( WTF? lol

lol o true he is the coder (any program i can use to hack a steam account and get the password? i tried the ones in the forum they dont work know any program that hacks a account for its password? i lost my old account and u know what sucks? the person who stole my account doesn't use it :( WTF? lol

Well for hack Steam Accs, there are the bruteforcing programs that are posting here, but is a waste of time, how in the threads says, u can get old waiting for hack a account with these. There are "others" programs for personal use in case you lost your password, but only works if you are in the pc where the .blob file are located so dont work for you.

In you case the unique solution is or have very luck and try to change the password with the "secret question" option or sending a email to Valve for recover the account.

Well for hack Steam Accs, there are the bruteforcing programs that are posting here, but is a waste of time, how in the threads says, u can get old waiting for hack a account with these. There are "others" programs for personal use in case you lost your password, but only works if you are in the pc where the .blob file are located so dont work for you.

In you case the unique solution is or have very luck and try to change the password with the "secret question" option or sending a email to Valve for recover the account.

the person changed the secret question and email (of course the pass to)

the person changed the secret question and email (of course the pass to)

Yeah i supposed that, that is because i say "get very luck", but well if he has changed all the information with u can recover the account you only have the option of mail Valve and tell him your situation, giving some information how login. last password, games in account, these things and wait until Valve do anything.

ill trick the person who stole my account and say i need a file for steam or it will crash and ill get the clientregistry.blob (is that the file u need to use the
account hacker thingy?)
Yes the clientregistry.blob is the file used to hack the account by the programs.

Yeah i supposed that, that is because i say "get very luck", but well if he has changed all the information with u can recover the account you only have the option of mail Valve and tell him your situation, giving some information how login. last password, games in account, these things and wait until Valve do anything.
did that they did NOTHING ABOUT IT! they said they have no control over the account so nothing i can do unless i somehow i get the pass

whats the steam support email address?

did that they did NOTHING ABOUT IT! they said they have no control over the account so nothing i can do unless i somehow i get the pass

Lol, that is ridiculous, they have All the control over Alls the accounts, so if you account got hacked and you proof that you are the user of the account they can recover it, so try again and again until they do something because even the responsability of your account is only of you, they have responsabilities too, and if you proof what you are saying they have to do something.

The email is: [email protected]
Or you can go to: http://support.steampowered.com

ok when i recieved the email from my old one they said it was resolved lol no how come im not on my account lol and thx for the links :)

[Rel] Counter Strike Source-Client.GCF

Counter Strike Source - Client.GCF
Host - Rapidshare.com
Date - Updated (01/05/08)
Compresion - RAR
Weight - 1269 KB
Password - freesteam

DOWNLOAD

Instructions
Code:
1. Download 
2. Open the .RAR file and Extract to X:XXXX-Valve-Steam-SteamApps folder
3. The .RAR need a password "freesteam"
4. Open your Steam and Login
5. Wait until the game update to 100%
6. Play
( You Need A CrackedSteam To Play. Visit - Downloads & Releases Section - The FreeSteam Project )
( If you hate Rapidshare.com try with this http://board.freesteam.org/showthread.php?t=98 )

I invite you to Download the Valve Complete Soundtrack & P0rtal Ending Lyric
"Valve Complete Soundtrack Thread"​

when i put it in steamapps it dont uptdating and when i try to insatl it it say that steam is to busy.

this didn't work for me. it wasn't there when i restarted and i tried installing again, and i got an error saying the servers were too busy, what should i do?

oh man Gannan ur the best man ur the best thanks realy u realy helped me with that patch thx man i dont know how to thank u any more thx again :)

Thanks alot man. I was looking for a good copy of css. Well, good enough to play online. Now to find some good Cracked servers...

Aww i downloaded it it works but i cant play lan with computers or online... *Sob* =.(...
If you can help me fix this plz reply

Well for online play sorry but there is no fix, you need a legal copy of the game to play online on non-cracked servers, if you want to play online then cracked servers is the only option.
And about LAN, yes you can play lan i think you need to write "sv_lan 1" on console or something like that, im sorry but i donґt remember how to create lan game, but you can also play with "hamachi" if you want.

I tried to install and right away got "the steam servers are too busy to handle your request". Does that mean the GCF is outdated?

I tried to install and right away got "the steam servers are too busy to handle your request". Does that mean the GCF is outdated?

Probably, try this one

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kzzzwtrci1u

Back