Counter strike

nooblikeguy

FS Member
Hello,
first: to say my english is bad and i didnt understand many topics :S
second: here is question :)
What are GCF NCF?
When i download counter strike 1.6 GCF and NCF i put it into a steam folder then i run steam and i will be able to download it ?
please do not redict me to other topics please answer :(

The NCFs and GCF are the game. All you need to do now is to Crack steam. Look for the "undead patch". (use the search function)

Also, You cannot play on VAC secured servers, you can only play on carccked servers found here--> css.setti.info/servers/

Post if you need more help, but please try and use the search funtion.

i used undead patch but it didnt work :S i wasnt able to download game.
can you help me with installing undead patch i put it in steam folder and i run it then it asks me to backup steam dll. what should i put y or n ?
then it asks me to let steam update what should i put there?
and after that i should put GCF file into steamapps ? and ill be able to download game ?

thx guys ill download this tonight and tell you if it worked tomorrow :D ty

sorry for double post :(
i did as i was told i installed undead patch and i put y when it asked to backup steam.dll and i put n when it asked to let steam update. after that i ran steam and it upadted (wtf? i shouldnt update i used it second before applying patch) and after it updated i logged on my account and i went to games section and the list was empty ?!?! WTF? what did i do wrong ? again im realy sorry for double post

Back